Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

2016 911 Turbo with extensive Xpel clear bra wrap and nano coating in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2015, 11:17 AM
Detailed Designs
Burning Brakes

Received 51 Likes on 26 Posts
Cool 2016 911 Turbo with extensive Xpel clear bra wrap and nano coating in Atlanta

"This is my dream car. I have been waiting for it for a long time man!" When a longtime client told me he finally got a 2016 911 Turbo these were the words I heard. Because he was finally getting his dream car, he wanted to make sure it was protected to point that was was not sweating driving it on the road and beyond that, he wanted something easy to maintain.

There were many options and it only made it more difficult to choose for him. Full body clear bra wrap, advanced full body clear bra wrap, wrap only certain portions, nano coating options and more...

Learning how he would live with the car and how long he would have it lead us both to the same conclusion. The best fit for him was to wrap everything except for the roof, engine lid and rear bumper with clear bra, coat the exterior and door jambs with a nano paint coating, remove the wheels to be detailed and coated and then address the leather seat protection needs. Although he was willing to spend money for everything possible, it just wasn't the best fit for him and it allowed him to keep money in his pocket.

Once wrapped with Xpel clear bra and coated, the car looked incredible. The genius of clear bra and nano is the glossy looks along with protection!

If you went to the last Caffeine and Exotics of 2015, you likely saw this 911 Turbo. We showed it off on the center row of the show.

Here are a few shots of the completed project.

Old 11-29-2015, 10:05 PM
MJM911
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks outstanding, which nano coating did you use, CQuartz?
Old 11-30-2015, 10:53 AM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts

Looking great Jean-Claude!

Old 11-30-2015, 11:58 PM
Detailed Designs
Burning Brakes

Received 51 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by MJM911
Looks outstanding, which nano coating did you use, CQuartz?
Unfortunately, I do not recall. We offer many nano coating solutions and this was months ago.

Originally Posted by XPEL Technologies
Looking great Jean-Claude!
Thanks Xpel. The client was incredibly pleased with how the Xpel Ultimate came out!

Quick Reply: 2016 911 Turbo with extensive Xpel clear bra wrap and nano coating in Atlanta