Old 10-09-2015, 04:30 AM
BBiAutosport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 544 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by m42racer
Well that answers that question.

You clearly do not understand the question asked, or the engineering theory involved.
M24racer,

Recently, you have asked in detailed question about another project in the 997 GT3 forum in which our team help answered. Quite frankly, I help manage sales, marketing, and operations here and evidently I am not as well versed as you are in engineering and other technical details.If you are in the market for both 997 GT3 and 991 Turbo upgrades, I would really like to connect you with our engine development and technical staff. They will help answer questions to earn your business for both cars.

Bringing Passion, Artistry, Craft to the Porsche Tuning Industry
Southern California's Porsche Performance Tuning, Engine Development,
ECU Software Tuning, Custom Fabrication, Race Preparation & Factory Service Center
Website: www.bbiautosport.com Email: sales@bbiautosport.com Phone: (714) 843-0200
Follow Us On: Facebook & Instagram

Last edited by BBiAutosport; 10-09-2015 at 04:50 AM.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:41 PM
m42racer
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BBiAutosport
M24racer,

Recently, you have asked in detailed question about another project in the 997 GT3 forum in which our team help answered. Quite frankly, I help manage sales, marketing, and operations here and evidently I am not as well versed as you are in engineering and other technical details.If you are in the market for both 997 GT3 and 991 Turbo upgrades, I would really like to connect you with our engine development and technical staff. They will help answer questions to earn your business for both cars.
Well thank you.

That's a very generous offer. But I have to decline for two reasons. First I'm not in the market for any work and second, I do not feel very confident in the engineering input in your Exhaust design. In the other post you mention, it appears if the correct setup of the CWP was overlooked.

You state you manage the marketing arm of BBI, shouldn't you be well versed in the details. You offer up for me to to speak to the engine development and technical staff. I assume they designed this exhaust system? Some of the other parts offered also raise some serious questions.

It's an easy shot to take aim at your company, but this is not about trashing your company, but rather asking questions so we understand the engineering behind the products offered and keeping it real.

Quick Reply: BBi Autosport Porsche 991 Turbo Stage 2 Power Package Now Available