Notices
991 Turbo 2012-2019 Turbo and Turbo S
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

New member: opinion about the deal offered.

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2015, 11:35 AM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I couldn't buy a Turbo that was already on the lot. If I'm going to spend that much it's going to be bespoke.
Old 06-06-2015, 12:43 PM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just wish Porsche would finally add in the Alternatining Color Stitching to the configurator! What I gather if one was to outfit all the stitching options, the 5 number code options when you see the window sticker(!), is about $5,100 U.S..

But each time I configure a Non S Turbo Coupé with all the options I desire the price is just barely "Licking" the $200K mark.

Now if I do the same with a Cabriolet S with the exact option where applicable it add about $25K. Which is another car like a Fiat Abarth which is more fun than most can handle and should be outlawed.

Should I get the Cab S Turbo or the Coupé and get the custom 20 inch 993 Turbo wheels made? Although I haven't been quoted for a price on such an undertaking. Porsche re-made the Fuch's Style wheels through their exclusive program. I know many would be coming out of the wood work to fit the old style on some of their newer cars as retro is always in style

/Please excuse any hijacking which One may feel has happened. Alas I tip my Fedora or Bowler hat depending on which time zone you are in. Cheers

Quick Reply: New member: opinion about the deal offered.