Sponsored by: Road Spy

First impressions with the new 991 TT

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Leo997TT
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Psup4s
Anyone know what's the best sounding aftermarket exhaust for a prius? im picking one up next week LMAO
Lol Agency Power!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:24 AM
fskof
Rennlist Member

Received 185 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Leo997TT
Lmao lol!!! I have a smart!!!! I'm making 60 miles per gallon!!! Your planet killer!!!
I know of a guy that has a yellow Lambo Gallardo and he also drives a smart car.
Old 01-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Leo997TT
Banned

Originally Posted by fskof
I know of a guy that has a yellow Lambo Gallardo and he also drives a smart car.
But!!!! He is not 6'2 tall 280 pounds! So he doesn't look unbelievable ridiculous like I do lmao...
Old 01-08-2014, 12:31 AM
Leo997TT
Banned

Originally Posted by eurotom
Leo's back and talking **** on both forums cool There are several new people on the forum and part of the reason you don't see too much traffic on here is because of ******** like us. Love Tom
Lmao!!!!! Priceless!!!

Porsches are fun cars to drive! But the best part of it is when you sign up to a Porsche forum!!!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:33 AM
Leo997TT
Banned

This is all Igooz fault!!! He is the biggest troll in the forums!

Just Jk Igooz is a person that I respect a lot! A good friend! But he still doesn't like the PDK :-/
Old 01-08-2014, 12:43 AM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Received 470 Likes on 265 Posts

^How did I get in the middle of this Leo?!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:45 AM
fskof
Rennlist Member

lmao....
Old 01-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Leo997TT
Banned

Originally Posted by Igooz
^How did I get in the middle of this Leo?!
Lol I was just checking if you were online :-)
Old 01-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Received 470 Likes on 265 Posts

Is your Smart a Brabus Smart?
Old 01-08-2014, 01:00 AM
Leo997TT
Banned

Originally Posted by Igooz
Is your Smart a Brabus Smart?
Lol no it's just a regular smart... The company gave it to me for work....
Old 01-08-2014, 01:07 AM
Leo997TT
Banned

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to the Porsche dealer 3 blocks away from my house to take a real good look of the 991TTS I promise ya'll I will be very honest with my opinion
Old 01-08-2014, 01:18 AM
fskof
Rennlist Member

Tomorrow I'm gonna go to the Porsche dealer 3 blocks away from my house to take a real good look of the 991TTS I promise ya'll I will be very honest with my opinion
Cant wait for the review
Old 01-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Leo997TT
Banned

Cant wait for the review
You should do that same so we have more opinions in here!
Old 01-08-2014, 07:25 AM
speed21
Banned

Originally Posted by atcbi5
Yo dawg what about the Prius bra. I have one, you wanna fight?
Prius and supercars is like trying to mix oil with water.

http://jalopnik.com/5865117/how-the-...crash-happened

Originally Posted by aa909
Would make me sick to pay 2X-3X the avg global price.
I have covered this one before Art. We aren't too happy about it but it's either pay up or drive a Prius.

Originally Posted by aa909
so soak-the-rich it is. How on earth do they justify a 200% import tax? I personally wouldn't pay that on principle! disgusting
Principles unfortunately don't cut it here Art….sorry. If only you could get all the buyers here to boycott then something would eventually give but there will always a handful of bunnies prepared to que and cough up without any form of resistance. Then you have the Cayenne and now Macan which will rescue any buyer drop off on the high end stock. It's a game that can't be won so some of us just bite the bullet and make a decision. It can be ugly especially on change up….gulp. Edit: Btw if 220K for a TTS doesn't excite you maybe 500K will at 89c to usd. That's the poke for one with a roof, vented seats and a few little extras.

Originally Posted by phillipj
***·hole noun \ˈas-ˌ(h)ōl\

Definition of *******

usually vulgar : anus
a usually vulgar : a stupid, incompetent, or detestable person
b usually vulgar : the worst place —used in phrases like ******* of the world
See ******* defined for English-language learners »
First Known Use of *******

Also known as "brave man with a keyboard".

14th century
Browse

Next Word in the Dictionary: assi
Previous Word in the Dictionary: asshead
All Words Near: *******
Seen & Heard
Hmm…off topic but such a fascinating insight. ********… is it a fetish? I am told there is a doc here that deals with them for a living if you need any further examination.

Originally Posted by phillipj
And yes for most of us I guess the price of the 991 TT is the killer.
...the reason I didn't buy one is because I cannot afford a $225K car. I have no problem saying that!

It will be interesting to see how sales for the new TT go.. I may be surprised and they will fly out of the showrooms at $180k..
As a heads up, honesty can cut out a lot of the unecessary BS for sure. A bit more of it will go a long way..

….and 991TTS's at 180K. Yum. I wish. They would go out like pink cupcakes at a fair here. It'd be like I'll take 2 or 3 of those thank you sir. Gotta say at those prices just count your blessings folks. More buying less BS, less complaining and more enjoying I say! Don't waste it fellas.

Originally Posted by Coincident
To me the 991 interior has finally entered the new Millenium. Sport Chronos wart now nicely integrated into the dash, better looking vents, center console is conveniently placed and the overall appearance befitting an expensive, upscale vehicle.
+1. 991 delivered on many of the previous complaints over 997's interior yet it will always go without saying you will always have some that deem it not good enough. The up side is the improvements keep coming in the newer models!

Lol.... and how many people will get banned for that thread?
They actually missed me on the last thread but took me out on a reply to a PM to one of their pets. Lesson learnt…never oblige a reply to any PMs from disgruntled pets. No rules about it in their charter either but dems the boss. Extremely cowardly behaviour from the pet I thought but hey that's 6 pets for ya….so much for private banter ha! If things don't go their way just take their behind the scenes private issues to their pal mod. Gutless. Could be no other better word for it really.

Originally Posted by eurotom
the forum is not ganging up on you but when you continue poking at people can get well..... Pissed off. There are several new people on the forum and part of the reason you don't see too much traffic on here is because of ******** like us. Love Tom
Your words not mine Tom and I don't poke without provocation….blind freddy could see your 2 pals started any agro, insults and childish name calling is their MO. Fact is the response to my initial post on the thread was completely unwarranted…..yet now they got a return serve it seems they only like dishing out the smart *** remarks but don't like anything coming back. Typical. Somethings don't change. But par for the course i say. On with the show!

I know ya will! Look forward to it. I gave mine already: The new TTS is awesome!
Old 01-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Augustomf
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Psup4s
Anyone know what's the best sounding aftermarket exhaust for a prius? im picking one up next week LMAO

A Boombox with the cd of a 991 Sport Exhaust, crank it up and use some of that battery!!

Quick Reply: First impressions with the new 991 TT