2014 Turbo Adventures Begin.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2024, 02:13 PM
2fcknfst
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 4,190 Likes on 3,169 Posts

Originally Posted by Auscan
Haha okay sounds good. You mean Point Grey right ? For sure I know that area, in particular whenever there is a low tide during the summer season my wife and I venture there to take our best mate to Spanish Banks as it is a fantastic spot for off leash for dogs etc.

I actually drove this afternoon in the 911 for a quick spin due to the great weather.

Yessir, I know ;that spot well...
The following users liked this post:
Auscan (08-12-2024)
Old 08-12-2024, 11:57 PM
Auscan
Advanced

Received 40 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by RSBro
What do you use as a mounting/contact point for underneath the car? I've seen a fair amount of not complaints but "I'm 100% sure on this" for using their supplied set of 'blocks'. I think they offer a rubber hockey puck style pad, which is what I use when my track tech let's me borrow his full lift for jobs, before I got the QuickJacks.
Haven't forgotten to report back. Here is a quick pic of the pucks I mentioned I'd send your way. I recommend these in combination with the supplied small set of QuickJack blocks. You can see evidence of this with the marking on the pucks from these blocks. Works great and minimal fuss aligning etc.

These were purchased from a fellow Rennlist member @Porsches4all and here is the thread about these pucks. Send him a PM and you'll be set to go.....

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1178596

Cheers,
Old 08-13-2024, 12:19 PM
Foosh
Burning Brakes

Received 449 Likes on 310 Posts

Originally Posted by Auscan
Haven't forgotten to report back. Here is a quick pic of the pucks I mentioned I'd send your way. I recommend these in combination with the supplied small set of QuickJack blocks. You can see evidence of this with the marking on the pucks from these blocks. Works great and minimal fuss aligning etc.

These were purchased from a fellow Rennlist member @Porsches4all and here is the thread about these pucks. Send him a PM and you'll be set to go.....

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1178596

Cheers,
I also have a set of these, and they are the best I've seen for 911s. They are very high quality.

Quick Reply: 2014 Turbo Adventures Begin.....