Notices
991 Turbo 2012-2019 Turbo and Turbo S
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

What Maintenance or Mods are you doing this Spring?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2021 | 10:12 PM
DJ23
Rennlist Member

Cool What Maintenance or Mods are you doing this Spring?

For those of us in the Northeast, we have been trapped inside with no driving in the month of February, unless you drive with winter tires. So to get the conversation going with
spring hopefully approaching and a new driving season upon us, tell us what mods or car services you are planning this spring.
My car is just 3 years old so I'll probably do the the 2 year maintenance along with oil change, spark plugs and BMC filter. A question I have for fellow Rennlisters who have changed their spark plugs,
is it worth the cost of replacing them, and do you notice any performance difference afterwards? I did my mods last year with the APR tune and new APR diverter valves. Noticed the performance
upgrade from day one and can't wait to get out there again.
Here's to a warm fast approaching spring.

Jay
Old 03-01-2021 | 02:23 PM
abiazis
Rennlist Member

I did the Zunsport grilles for the front......easy installation......less than an hour with cleaning up the intakes.......found some nice sized pebbles in the intakes.........
Old 03-01-2021 | 03:48 PM
Emeka
Instructor

It's officially March and I'm excited. I've had my Zunsport grills chilling and waiting to be installed. I also plan on getting the vehicle ceramic coated later this month.

I bought an Europipe stage 1 exhaust and Cobb AP from a forum member but that will sit in my garage for another year cuz I still have warranty. Very tempting though. Ahhh!
Old 04-10-2021 | 11:44 AM
DJ23
Rennlist Member

Just to give everyone a note on maintenance cost. I picked my car up yesterday from Danbury Porsche. Had the entire 3-4 year maintenance done with new brake fluid, wheel balance, and alignment, spark plugs, and I had a
screw in my Michelin PS4 that I wasn't aware of ( necessitating a new front left tire that they got from the Greenwich dealership); total cost with labor $3080. That's my most expensive maintenance and labor
yet for my car. She's running great.

Jay
Old 04-10-2021 | 01:45 PM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by DJ23
Just to give everyone a note on maintenance cost. I picked my car up yesterday from Danbury Porsche. Had the entire 3-4 year maintenance done with new brake fluid, wheel balance, and alignment, spark plugs, and I had a
screw in my Michelin PS4 that I wasn't aware of ( necessitating a new front left tire that they got from the Greenwich dealership); total cost with labor $3080. That's my most expensive maintenance and labor
yet for my car. She's running great.

Jay
That sounds about right. I did a major about a year ago with brake fluid bleed and renew + spark plugs etc. And it was $2500 or so. At a Porsche dealership.
Old 04-11-2021 | 02:02 PM
Modshack
Advanced

Pretty much done for spring at 15K

Soul Performance exhaust
Air cleaner while the bumper was off
Oil Change
DSC sport suspension controller..
The following users liked this post:
Soul Performance (04-12-2021)

Quick Reply: What Maintenance or Mods are you doing this Spring?