Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2019 | 10:08 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default 991 Leather Fuse Box Lid Set

Leather Fuse Box Lid Set for 981/991

The Exclusive Option Leather Fuse Box Lid Set features rich leather with matching or contrasting stitching around the finger indentation. A rare option on new Porsches; this part makes a drastic improvement.

The fuse box door is a direct replacement and snaps onto place to add a distinctive look towards the lower foot well.

Replacing the unfinished textured plastic with rich leather gives your Porsche a distinctive look that complements the aluminum pedals.

Sold as a set (driver and passenger). Standard colors are available for shipment; specialty color combinations ship within 1-2 weeks.

Visit our website for ordering:

http://shop.exclusiveoption.com/Leat...981-9X1L39.htm

PM us regarding any questions, specialty color or other products you may be interested in.

Garnet Red Lid Set with matching stitching

Black leather with Racing Yellow deviated stitching

Black leather with charcoal (touring stitching)

Last edited by EXCLUSIVE OPTION; 07-31-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Old 07-31-2019 | 10:25 PM
lowpue
Rennlist Member

And the point is????

Assuming you are selling....if so how much?
The following users liked this post:
KONG991TT (07-31-2019)
Old 07-31-2019 | 10:43 PM
Nanook
Burning Brakes

Looks like $470...ouch
KONG991TT (07-31-2019)
Old 07-31-2019 | 10:49 PM
KONG991TT
Rennlist Member

a leather FUSE BOX COVER for damn near $500?
It doesn't add any power, you can't touch it nor can you even SEE this thing.
Old 07-31-2019 | 10:50 PM
Nanook
Burning Brakes

*for a pair*..if that eases the pain
Old 07-31-2019 | 10:50 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

There were customers who did not option for the Leather Fusebox Lid Sets for their 991 or who purchased their vehicles on the used market and wish to upgrade their interiors. We offer all factory and CXX colors for our modular parts. Our 991 Leather Fusebox Lid Sets are one of our most popular items

A few parts may be found with our distributor partners such as Suncoast Parts or via our website. For any parts not listed in our website, please inquire via PM or email.

There is no interior part which is off limits, you may view many example pictures by visiting our Instagram account.
Old 07-31-2019 | 10:54 PM
neil.schneider
Drifting

I have see the site before. Nice stuff. And you pay the price as such.
EXCLUSIVE OPTION (07-31-2019)
Old 07-31-2019 | 10:57 PM
Dennis C
Rocky Mountain High
Rennlist Member

I’ve purchased several leather pieces from them for my 997 TT and for my 991 TTS. They do excellent work. I have several additional upgrades in mind....
Old 07-31-2019 | 11:07 PM
KONG991TT
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVE OPTION
There were customers who did not option for the Leather Fusebox Lid Sets for their 991 or who purchased their vehicles on the used market and wish to upgrade their interiors. We offer all factory and CXX colors for our modular parts. Our 991 Leather Fusebox Lid Sets are one of our most popular items

A few parts may be found with our distributor partners such as Suncoast Parts or via our website. For any parts not listed in our website, please inquire via PM or email.

There is no interior part which is off limits, you may view many example pictures by visiting our Instagram account.
Don't take that as a statement regarding your quality and offerings. I'm more surprised that people get down to that level of detail although as a vendor, if there's a market for it, why not?

Thanks for pointing me towards your instagram account as there's one piece that's of particular interest to me as my rear seat is removed for a baby seat which has exposed the metal hinges for the Arm rest cover.
This would provide a cleaner look rather than the exposed metal hinge.

2 Questions:
1) Which part is this on your website (for pricing)
2) Is this a direct replacement for the lower seat cushion and bolt right up (bolt beneath the cubby hole cover?).
Old 07-31-2019 | 11:12 PM
boisenelson
Rennlist Member

Very high quality workmanship from Exclusive Options. I've purchased a couple of items from them to make my "full leather" interior how it should have come from the factory. No, not cheap but you get what you pay for and I'm very pleased with their products.
Old 07-31-2019 | 11:48 PM
EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Hi Kong991TT,
Pardon, we don't take any misunderstanding, some people are unaware of our line craftsmanship we offer. But apart from offering leather interior parts, we love to talk Porsche and consult with customers about other options for their vehicles.

We understand how unique Porsche owners are and how everything has to fit "factory". The tray you indicated is a part make specifically for the 991.2 GT3RS. Every version of 991 has the same rear tunnel and "cubby" in the rear except for this model (991.2 GT3RS) for reason we do not know. We will be more than happy to assist you with your rear seat questions. PM us your info (name, phone/email) and our office will contact you. We will do our best to help with any questions, leather related or not, for your vehicle.
Old 08-01-2019 | 12:39 AM
KONG991TT
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by EXCLUSIVE OPTION
Hi Kong991TT,
Pardon, we don't take any misunderstanding, some people are unaware of our line craftsmanship we offer. But apart from offering leather interior parts, we love to talk Porsche and consult with customers about other options for their vehicles.

We understand how unique Porsche owners are and how everything has to fit "factory". The tray you indicated is a part make specifically for the 991.2 GT3RS. Every version of 991 has the same rear tunnel and "cubby" in the rear except for this model (991.2 GT3RS) for reason we do not know. We will be more than happy to assist you with your rear seat questions. PM us your info (name, phone/email) and our office will contact you. We will do our best to help with any questions, leather related or not, for your vehicle.
I appreciate the service and will shoot you a PM. I know there are folks installing the GT3RS rear seat delete in non RS cars but not sure if there’s a difference between .2 vs .1/RS vs non-RS. You would think that the holes should line up.

I will say if something like this does work, it makes for a VERY ATTRACTIVE option for Rennlisters who don’t necessarily need entire rear seat delete but want a cleaner look without the exposed metal arm rear hinge.

Old 08-01-2019 | 01:13 AM
Elliott991TS
Rennlist Member

I've ordered many items from Exclusive Option for my 991.2 TTS and everything is spot on, like factory OEM, very high quality
EXCLUSIVE OPTION (08-04-2019)
Old 08-01-2019 | 08:46 AM
hcvone
Rennlist Member

Nice looking stuff
Old 08-01-2019 | 11:51 AM
digits
Rennlist Member

I haven't pulled the trigger on the fuse box covers (because I'm afraid someone will kick them all the time - including me) but I've gotten a couple of upgrades from exclusive option that I'm very happy with:

This one is my favorite, the door handle surrounds: http://shop.exclusiveoption.com/Leat...81-9X1L32C.htm
And these dash endcaps are nice (if you don't have extended dashboard leather already): http://shop.exclusiveoption.com/Leat...81-9X1L21B.htm

Question for exclusive option regarding these: http://shop.exclusiveoption.com/Leat...981-9X130D.htm
Is there a way to get the A pillar triangles with cutouts for the indicator lights since I have lane change assist?
hcvone (08-02-2019)

Quick Reply: 991 Leather Fuse Box Lid Set