Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

New Antigravity lightweight battery

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Robert Linton
Race Car

Received 512 Likes on 229 Posts

I wish I could care if he is 6, my only concern is for the best battery at this point in time.
Old 04-14-2019, 06:21 PM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

Received 1,350 Likes on 760 Posts

That's what makes us different I guess. I care who I buy from. You seem fine buying from a juvenile. That's your prerogative.
Old 04-14-2019, 06:24 PM
Robert Linton
Race Car

I care about the product. Indeed, if I cared about the salesperson, I would probably be living in an unfurnished cave with no car.
Old 04-14-2019, 06:28 PM
Robert Linton
Race Car

I am interested in the best product as I must live with it and not with the person who sold it.
Old 04-14-2019, 06:28 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,045 Likes on 590 Posts

Originally Posted by Polivoks
Let's make sure everyone knows though: IF YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT ANTIGRAVITY BATTERIES DOES NOT LIKE, THEY WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
Polivoks.... I understand you are unhappy, and beyond angry. I am capable of understanding that, but to LIE openly makes me have to respond.

Since you are lying openly lets do this openly then. For the 4th time in a few weeks. I am offering you a FULL REFUND, PAID SHIPPING BACK TO US. LETS GET 'ER DONE....

Lets go back to the facts.

1- We sent you a battery that aside from missing our brand stickers was perfectly fine. We admitted we forgot the put the stickers on and offered you a full REFUND or REPLACE the battery, and told you we would provide the shipping label back to us. That is true and still holds true.

2- The other fact is you are continuing to REFUSE to send back the battery to us even with our pre-paid shipping back to us! So since you have NOT allowed us to EXCHANGE or REFUND, you put yourself in the perfect position of being able to continue to say negative things. So how on earth are we supposed to do anything, when you REFUSE to allow us to resolve this. Your are trying to be the Martyr, and then make false claims as if we are the bad company in this. Again, FULL REFUND... SHIPPING PAID. We have offered that since day one.

3- As you have stated you want me to apologize for comments in an earlier post BEFORE you will send back the battery. So you are holding us HOSTAGE and NOT allowing us to resolve this matter because you want an apology.... This has nothing to do with the product, or the warranty, or our services at from Antigravity. So why don't you write the truthful statement of "I won't send your battery back until you apologize" instead of the outright lie of "Antigravity Voids warranties if you talk bad about them". Big difference there. The truth vs a lie.

So all I'm saying is let us just resolve this, please send the battery back for a REFUND, we pay shipping back. I will be glad to let you continue to bash us. I can walk away at that point knowing I squared us up as Antigraviy ALWAYS does.

Your unhappy, I'm unhappy. I would be glad to openly debate with you... but let my company resolve as we have tried to for the past weeks. Just let us REFUND YOU.
Old 04-14-2019, 06:56 PM
Polivoks
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Antigravity

1- We sent you a battery that aside from missing our brand stickers was perfectly fine. We admitted we forgot the put the stickers on and offered you a full REFUND or REPLACE the battery, and told you we would provide the shipping label back to us. That is true and still holds true.
First off, you stated on this forum you had sent me a replacement battery. You did not. You never sent a shipping label. You never sent a replacement. I got a box with a missing charger and some of the missing stickers this week. The only way you respond back is on this forum. If you would return my call this would have been done last week.

I've told you a bunch of times already, if you ever listen, that I don't want a refund. I just want what I ordered from you.

2- The other fact is you are continuing to REFUSE to send back the battery to us even with our pre-paid shipping back to us! So since you have NOT allowed us to EXCHANGE or REFUND, you put yourself in the perfect position of being able to continue to say negative things. So how on earth are we supposed to do anything, when you REFUSE to allow us to resolve this. Your are trying to be the Martyr, and then make false claims as if we are the bad company in this. Again, FULL REFUND... SHIPPING PAID. We have offered that since day one.
I never got any pre-paid label and I never refused to ship it back if you were planning to send a replacement. You said you wouldn't send a replacement and then stopped replying to my emails. I can post the email if you would like. Only when I posted here did I get the missing charger and stickers I ordered.

I am not in any way preventing you from fulfilling my order. You already sent some of the stickers. Just send the rest. Problem solved.

3- As you have stated you want me to apologize for comments in an earlier post BEFORE you will send back the battery. So you are holding us HOSTAGE and NOT allowing us to resolve this matter because you want an apology.... This has nothing to do with the product, or the warranty, or our services at from Antigravity. So why don't you write the truthful statement of "I won't send your battery back until you apologize" instead of the outright lie of "Antigravity Voids warranties if you talk bad about them". Big difference there. The truth vs a lie.
I couldn't care less about an apology at this point. I just want what you already got my money for and have failed to provide.

So all I'm saying is let us just resolve this, please send the battery back for a REFUND, we pay shipping back. I will be glad to let you continue to bash us. I can walk away at that point knowing I squared us up as Antigraviy ALWAYS does.

Your unhappy, I'm unhappy. I would be glad to openly debate with you... but let my company resolve as we have tried to for the past weeks. Just let us REFUND YOU.
How about you just send the missing serial number and fob stickers? How many times have I told you I don't want a refund.

If I am lieing here as you claim, why do you refuse to send me serial number and keyfob stickers?

Last edited by Polivoks; 04-14-2019 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:12 PM
Polivoks
Intermediate

Antigravity, you claim that I'm out to get you like the boogeyman, but every "bad thing" that has been posted here has totally been under your control. You told me the Sport would work when it did not. You missed putting the stickers on the battery. You missed sending the charger. You didn't send the serial number and fob stickers. I didn't make these mistakes. You're just blaming me for pointing them out. Instead of attacking me it would be much more productive to look at your internal processes which are letting these things happen.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:19 PM
Polivoks
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Robert Linton
I am interested in the best product as I must live with it and not with the person who sold it.
Until you need to use your warranty or get support...
Old 04-14-2019, 07:25 PM
Robert Linton
Race Car

Candidly, if with respect to an aftermarket product that can be replaced with something else there is an issue that requires the warranty, I replace that product.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:34 PM
stealthpilot
Rennlist Member

Received 173 Likes on 108 Posts

Candidly, if with respect to an aftermarket product that can be replaced with something else there is an issue that requires the warranty, I replace that product.
This battery costs the same as an iPhone. If you have a problem with your iPhone do you just throw it in the bin and buy another one?
Old 04-14-2019, 09:40 PM
Robert Linton
Race Car

Ironically from experiences for iPhones, that is often the best thing, particularly as I cannot be without my phone.
Old 04-14-2019, 09:46 PM
928 GT R
Rennlist Member

Received 5,579 Likes on 2,138 Posts

Originally Posted by rbrotmd
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Buy a Braille battery, like I did, and have peace of mind!
Perfect solution for anyone reading this thread. Many choices for lightweight batteries out there...

I've said it before, I'll say it again... Customer gone...

>>>>>>
Old 04-15-2019, 07:17 AM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

Ironically from experiences for iPhones, that is often the best thing, particularly as I cannot be without my phone.
You said you buy the product not the people behind it. So defending this behavior from a vendor on an open forum is your idea of good business because the product is acceptable?
Not for me. I don't have an empty garage and have had many 911's bought and modded using vendors whose products and people I have respected even when having to deal with problems. If a vendor doesn't stand behind their product or is distasteful to do business with I pass. And still am able to drive on without issues. Like others have mentioned there are always other suppliers.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:17 AM
Robert Linton
Race Car

I am not defending anyone's behavior. Nor am I defending the product (I do not have enough experience with it or the empirical data to do so). I am, however, separating and, always do separate people from product as I do not want to act to my own detriment.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:55 AM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

It is not my normal behavior to jump into a cat fight involving a customer complaint as I have had my issues with vendors and have dealt with them privately. But the astounding response and continued responses from this vendor are just amazing for someone trying to do business on this forum. Good product or not this behavior needs to be called out.
As far as separating the product from the people is how businesses that have mistreated people or the environment continued to survive until people stand up and say no. This guy is just a jerk which is good enough for me to walk away.

Quick Reply: New Antigravity lightweight battery