And that's my point.
Old 04-13-2019, 02:43 AM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 977 Likes on 542 Posts

Originally Posted by Penn4S
I just don't understand all the attitude. Want your business to be successful just make your customers happy.
Little ole' me with an attitude? Well, it's everyone's lucky day. Not only am I apologizing.... I'm giving out free hugs today too.

So here it goes... my sincerest apology! (said between mouthfuls of Capn' Crunch while reading the back of the box)....

I apologize for offering a fantastic product, and standing behind that product 100%. i apologize for offering a full refund and free shipping back to Customers if they are unhappy with the product for any reason.

I apologize that if that is not enough for you then you are not qualified to adopt an Antigravity Battery to your vessel because you are being utterly ridiculous.... and you are acting like a 5 year old.... wait..... a 3 year old child... yeah that's it, your acting like a 3-year old baby who feels they deserve to be coddled. Well, actually a 3-year old does deserve to be coddled, but you don't, you're a grown man, woman or gender neutral individual with an entitlement complex.

The Antigraviy Battery could care less for soft-hearted lily-lovers who lubricate their lack of lust for life with stop signs and intermittent segues into romance novels. The Antigravity Battery boasts a love for big, broad, balanced reciprocating interconnections with it's owner. In other words the Antigravity Battery is into Piston Pumping passion and does not deserve silly infantile chatter coming from soft-tissued, tender-Tigers with writing rants based in tiny *********. In fact if you don't wear Old Spice, and have a scrotal sac made of woven graphite based polycarbonite, then DON"T even apply to bring an Antigravity Battery into your arsenal.

Any takers.... yeah I thought not. drop the Mic, end scene....

Old 04-13-2019, 08:55 AM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

Received 1,300 Likes on 730 Posts

And you have just proved the point made by several posters. Your arrogant teen age response to criticism and issues with your product is proof you and your product need to be stayed away from.
You aren't the only game in town by a long shot and if you were the only battery company left standing I would choose to walk rather than give you a nickel of business.
Mic drop? You must be blind to how your actions on this forum have opened peoples eyes to what they would have to deal with if they bought your product.
Old 04-13-2019, 10:50 AM
stealthpilot
Three Wheelin'

Received 132 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by Antigravity
Little ole' me with an attitude? Well, it's everyone's lucky day. Not only am I apologizing.... I'm giving out free hugs today too.

So here it goes... my sincerest apology! (said between mouthfuls of Capn' Crunch while reading the back of the box)....

I apologize for offering a fantastic product, and standing behind that product 100%. i apologize for offering a full refund and free shipping back to Customers if they are unhappy with the product for any reason.

I apologize that if that is not enough for you then you are not qualified to adopt an Antigravity Battery to your vessel because you are being utterly ridiculous.... and you are acting like a 5 year old.... wait..... a 3 year old child... yeah that's it, your acting like a 3-year old baby who feels they deserve to be coddled. Well, actually a 3-year old does deserve to be coddled, but you don't, you're a grown man, woman or gender neutral individual with an entitlement complex.

The Antigraviy Battery could care less for soft-hearted lily-lovers who lubricate their lack of lust for life with stop signs and intermittent segues into romance novels. The Antigravity Battery boasts a love for big, broad, balanced reciprocating interconnections with it's owner. In other words the Antigravity Battery is into Piston Pumping passion and does not deserve silly infantile chatter coming from soft-tissued, tender-Tigers with writing rants based in tiny *********. In fact if you don't wear Old Spice, and have a scrotal sac made of woven graphite based polycarbonite, then DON"T even apply to bring an Antigravity Battery into your arsenal.

This really summarizes your customer service philosophy.. You should post it on your website verbatim so everyone can see what your company stands for.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:19 AM
Robert Linton
Race Car

Received 512 Likes on 229 Posts

Gentlemen:

I would normally stay out of Rennlist fights (particularly as there is never a true and absolute winner) but I have had three Antigravity batteries for Porsches with no problems nor issues with any of the Antigravity staff. When Quincy Jones was recording We Are the World, outside the recoding studio he posted a sign saying "Check your egos at the door". Perhaps the time has come for all to do this. Let's focus on the products which seems good and useful to many of us rather than the personalities. It seems time to go to DEFCON 5.
Old 04-13-2019, 11:34 AM
worf928
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,543 Likes on 1,007 Posts

Old 04-13-2019, 10:46 PM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Robert Linton
Gentlemen:

I would normally stay out of Rennlist fights (particularly as there is never a true and absolute winner) but I have had three Antigravity batteries for Porsches with no problems nor issues with any of the Antigravity staff. When Quincy Jones was recording We Are the World, outside the recoding studio he posted a sign saying "Check your egos at the door". Perhaps the time has come for all to do this. Let's focus on the products which seems good and useful to many of us rather than the personalities. It seems time to go to DEFCON 5.
I am a firm believer in what you posted but sometimes it's just too much when a poster who is also a vendor shows his real colors. There are many people who have great products that are just not good businessmen or people and I choose not to do business with them.
For every good product there are companies who you get to choose from that may be more aligned with your values. If you want to give this arrogant snit your money feel free to, not me and I'm sure many others now too. He hasn't solved world hunger or poverty. He makes batteries just like many other good vendors.
I appreciate you trying to dial this down but he just keeps living up to his criticisms. You have mistakenly identified this as being about egos. My ego never entered into this. I too sat on the side until I thought he was just playing victim and bully. That does not work for me.
He may even make a good product so for that great job but it's a product I'll never buy.

Last edited by Penn4S; 04-13-2019 at 11:08 PM.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:42 AM
Robert Linton
Race Car

Received 512 Likes on 229 Posts

I also believe in the right of each person to act in accordance with his/her own beliefs/conscience.
Old 04-14-2019, 07:58 AM
kouzman
Racer

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Just to continue with the intended purpose of the thread, going to over a week with the battery.

I have driven the car at n autox parked for three days and driven it again. No ill effects, no laziness to crank and start the car, no issue whatsoever.

The only thing I have changed to account for the smaller battery is my wiring on my dashcam where now I m using a mirror tap to power it. So it turns off s soon as I remove the key. It is actually a cleaner install too!

So far so good. Between the battery and the exhaust I am 70+ pounds lighter!
Old 04-14-2019, 11:27 AM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

No doubt the product seems to be good.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:22 PM
Polivoks
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Antigravity

This is hilarious. Were you drunk when you wrote this? This is so over-the-top ridiculous that I searched for phrases of this because I swear it was a dumb 4chan copypasta you copied. It was not though. Congrats sir, you win the internets. Probably not for the reason you think though!

Let's make sure everyone knows though: IF YOU SAY SOMETHING THAT ANTIGRAVITY BATTERIES DOES NOT LIKE, THEY WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
Old 04-14-2019, 12:54 PM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

You don't have to be drunk to write a post like that just a very poor business person which he has proven over and over in this thread.
Old 04-14-2019, 01:27 PM
rbrotmd
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 15 Posts

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Buy a Braille battery, like I did, and have peace of mind!
Old 04-14-2019, 03:43 PM
Antigravity
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 977 Likes on 542 Posts

Originally Posted by Robert Linton
Gentlemen:

The Spock-Lock of Logic.... Nicely played!

No defense against rational logic....

"Tranporter deck.... take me out!

Old 04-14-2019, 05:10 PM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

Are you 12 years old?

Quick Reply: New Antigravity lightweight battery