Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

Cat bypass pipes

Old 11-26-2018, 04:27 PM
[email protected]
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Hey Randy! Honestly for track driving bypass is the best. Not only because of back pressure but also heat and you’re going to build up a lot of it. That being said the ultimate bolt on would be HJS motorsport 100’s. If you must that will flow the highest. Large diameter and you can still use your factory muffler or adapt and exhaust system to it later.

Since 1998 Your Trusted, Experienced and Proudly #1 Top Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation Exhausts - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS Performance - forge

Old 11-26-2018, 05:35 PM
sechsgang
Addict
Rennlist Member

I use Fabspeed's HJS cat setup on mine and love it (200 cel), love it!
Old 11-27-2018, 01:42 AM
Payam_BMS
User

Lots of great info in here, thanks for that graph! I assume that's with the rest of the exhaust in place, correct?
Old 11-27-2018, 11:51 AM
Randyc151
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hey Randy! Honestly for track driving bypass is the best. Not only because of back pressure but also heat and you’re going to build up a lot of it. That being said the ultimate bolt on would be HJS motorsport 100’s. If you must that will flow the highest. Large diameter and you can still use your factory muffler or adapt and exhaust system to it later.
OK, Sam, where do I find those HJS 100's? Fabspeed has 200's.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:16 PM
[email protected]
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Most use 200. Shoot me an email we’ll make you some if you like. Just want to go over some details and make sure it’s the best decision.

Since 1998 Your Trusted, Experienced and Proudly #1 Top Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation Exhausts - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - SRM - IPD Plenums - SACHS Performance - forge

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: