Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

Buy a 2017 Turbo (not S)

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 10:42 AM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 796 Likes on 546 Posts

I would only worry about resale if you are planning on selling in less than 3 years. The GT3's hold value well and then in 1-3 years then they drop. Look at 2015's now. On their way down. The 2018's are begiinning that journey. Down to MSRP with a few miles. ADM's are down. 2016GT3RS are under MSRP

The 991.2 TT's are holding values pretty well they didnt make many. But they will drop of course. $140 seems good depending on MSRP. I am sure u can always do a little better.

i was looking for a GT3 for a while. Decided i wasnt going to play the ADM game and then I came to the realization, i wanted a more liveable DD, that was fast, sporty etc. Bought the TT and am super happy.

I dont have an S but have already done a Cobb tune (plus PDK tune) and all i can say is wow am i impressed. I am already past an S with HP/TQ. More to come

Kline exhasut and manifolds are on their way. This car is fast and i can take my kid/s in the back, go to dinner with the wife, drive a canyon and do 200 miles at a blistering pace while listening to the Burmester
Old 11-26-2018, 04:36 PM
abiazis
Rennlist Member

Received 706 Likes on 515 Posts

Originally Posted by rodsky
I would only worry about resale if you are planning on selling in less than 3 years. The GT3's hold value well and then in 1-3 years then they drop. Look at 2015's now. On their way down. The 2018's are begiinning that journey. Down to MSRP with a few miles. ADM's are down. 2016GT3RS are under MSRP

The 991.2 TT's are holding values pretty well they didnt make many. But they will drop of course. $140 seems good depending on MSRP. I am sure u can always do a little better.

i was looking for a GT3 for a while. Decided i wasnt going to play the ADM game and then I came to the realization, i wanted a more liveable DD, that was fast, sporty etc. Bought the TT and am super happy.

I dont have an S but have already done a Cobb tune (plus PDK tune) and all i can say is wow am i impressed. I am already past an S with HP/TQ. More to come

Kline exhasut and manifolds are on their way. This car is fast and i can take my kid/s in the back, go to dinner with the wife, drive a canyon and do 200 miles at a blistering pace while listening to the Burmester
Agree........Good analysis on values of the GT cars......also TTS is a more livable car.......I bought a GT3 and sold it within 4 months for a CPO TTS....GT3 was just unusable for everyday, especially in the rain with the Cup2s.......
Old 11-26-2018, 09:59 PM
bigrpowr
Rennlist Member

Received 330 Likes on 227 Posts

i just got a 2017 Turbo , with every option except PCCB and Center locks , with 1400 miles on it , for $149k in MINT condition, not a mark on it anywhere. Turbo S with that mileage was $25k more minimum , and i put the $25k into the mods i knew i was going to do regardless. now i have a By-Design Stage 4 car for less than i would have paid for the S . should make about 700 to the wheels and i'm really happy with my purchase. Thanks Sam , now get the tuning done !

Quick Reply: Buy a 2017 Turbo (not S)