Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

Disable Front Spoiler Lip 911.1 Turbo S

Old 11-14-2018, 08:33 AM
Tony Jovanovic
New User

Default Disable Front Spoiler Lip 911.1 Turbo S

Does anyone know how to disable Front Spoiler Lip on Sport Plus? Do I have to purchase a harness ? I have heard people just unplug it gives error on the dash? Will that work ?
Old 11-14-2018, 11:53 AM
Penn4S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Why? If you put in Sport Plus and donĺt want the front spoiler use the console button to close it.
Old 11-14-2018, 04:55 PM
alevine
Addict
Rennlist Member

Are you asking to keep the front spoiler deployed all the time or keep it from being deployed? I don't know the answer but wonder too if this is possible. In my case I would like it permanently deployed as I think the front of the car looks unfinished with out it.
Old 11-14-2018, 07:20 PM
DJ23
Addict
Rennlist Member

The front spoiler is deployed depending on speed and sport chrono setting. It helps with over all car stability and front end down force. I don't think you would want to disable it.

Jay

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: