Notices
991 Turbo Turbo and Turbo S

Gt3 better then a TTS?

Old 10-20-2018, 12:13 PM
rodsky
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by bigrpowr View Post
thanks for the explanation, i figured as much, my neighbor has an aventador, but its so insanely loud. you should come drive canyons one of these weekends, a few of us got together last week and did, it was a lot of fun .
I will thanks. Keep me posted.
Old 10-22-2018, 02:07 AM
lowpue
Addict
Rennlist Member

As a new owner of TTS.1 which has been tuned for 700HP, I have to say I am totally surprised by how much I like this car. I had a 2015 GT3 that was a precision instrument and it looked great! However, I had a smoker...Even though it was not an early engine, it smoked everytime I started the car....not 30% of the time, not 50% of the time but ALL OF THE TIME. Drove me crazy...even my garage took thirty minutes to clear out after start (no wind in seattle). My other beef was the wing was right smack in the middle of the window in my rear view mirror. As far as the smoke, the dealer kept telling me it was normal. I got fed up with it so I decided to trade it in...first talked to Ferrari about 488 before they were shipping and they wanted me to buy a used Ferrari to get on the list. That got me pissed so I went to Lamborghini and they were the nicest guys...making me want to buy a car from them (btw, I bought my TTS from Lamborghini as well). So bye-bye GT3. Now three year later, this TTS is just awesome. In fact, maybe cause its new to me, I don't even really want to drive the Lambo right now. But here is what I find. The tuned TTS really give the best combination of the Huracan, GT3 and a C4S. If I had to go down to one car to do everything I need my cars to do, the TTS would be it. So after a weekend with the car, I am loving it and honestly, I am not missing my GT3.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: