Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

Porsche 991.2 TT/TTS Cobb Tuning Accessport Details and Information Inside

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2018, 11:28 AM
Spatia
Advanced

Received 44 Likes on 17 Posts

Are you guys with the 991.2 TTS modding your ecu? What does Porsche think about your warranty or CPO? Anyone as nervous as I am?
Old 06-22-2018, 02:24 PM
Td33
Instructor

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Spatia
Are you guys with the 991.2 TTS modding your ecu? What does Porsche think about your warranty or CPO? Anyone as nervous as I am?
Huge concern for me at first. Having a 17–991.2 turbo s cab was a huge purchase for me. I started slow with a Kline exhaust and headers. I’m lucky to have a top Porsche tech that is my friend and as OCD as I am doing all my work. With that being said there is always a risk of compromising our warranty.

Also, dealing with Sam he has always exceeded my expectations. There is no doubt that he has my back 100% and would not knowingly put my car at risk. Everything I have done has been through Sam and I feel very confident of my mods and the strength/reliability of the 911.

Enjoy today because who knows what tomorrow will bring!

Last edited by Td33; 06-22-2018 at 02:45 PM.
Old 06-22-2018, 02:42 PM
Elliott991TS
Rennlist Member

Received 127 Likes on 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Td33

Huge concern for me at first. Having a 17–991.2 turbo s cab was a huge purchase for me. I started slow with a Kline exhaust and headers. I’m lucky to have a top Porsche tech that is my friend and as OCD as I am doing all my work. With that being said there is always a risk of compromising our warranty.

Also, dealing with Sam he has always exceeded my expectations. There is not doubt that he has my back 100% and would not knowingly put my car at risk. Everything I have done has been through Sam and I feel very confident of my mods and the strength/reliability of the 911.

Enjoy today because who knows what tomorrow will bring!

I agree completely, exact same feeling and great experience dealing with Sam
Old 06-22-2018, 03:28 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 917 Likes on 560 Posts

Wow, cheers everyone and have a great weekend! Anyone who is on the fence or needs help or wants to understand the whole procedure more feel free to reach out anytime. We have a lot of fun with these cars and there is so much on the table to enjoy.

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - CSF - IPD Plenums - DO88 - dodsonmotorsport

310-600-1850 - sam@bydesignauto.com
Old 06-22-2018, 05:23 PM
AutoQuest Motorsports
Former Vendor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

If there is anyone in SW Florida that needs a hand, we are in Ft. Myers and would be happy to help anyone get the Sam treatment

Sam, you are The Man and these results are fantastic!
Old 06-22-2018, 06:52 PM
hcvone
Rennlist Member

Received 752 Likes on 473 Posts

These cars run good stock, anytime your stock cars runs in the 10's from the factory you know you have a fast car, and why the HELL would anyone need more power than that? I guess that's what makes us different from animals, because some is good and more is better. I never intended to send my car across the country and back, BUT I made the mistake of driving a modded tts, and then got back in my stock tts, and the search began for how to make it faster. I hope anyone doing this understands there are risks, and stuff can happen, do your research and deal with people you trust. I always go into this thinking can I afford to replace an engine and drivetrain if the worst would happen, if the answer to that is NO, you may want to think twice, because again stuff happens, personally could not be happier unless dollars bills came out the tail pipes
Old 06-22-2018, 07:46 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 917 Likes on 560 Posts
Arrow

Feel free to reach out I will go over a warm and fuzzy stuff and reasons why so many people do it with the right team. For example, we have a great network of dealerships who are mod friendly and help us watch your back. Plus the fact that out of literally thousands of cars I have heard of a few motor replacements and some stock! Have not seen anyone get screwed

Quick Reply: Porsche 991.2 TT/TTS Cobb Tuning Accessport Details and Information Inside