Sponsored by: Road Spy

991.2 TTS > 991.2 GT3 Touring ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 01:00 AM
QueueCumber
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by reacher
I'm on a wait list for a new GT3 and if I do end up getting a shot at one I will get one to add to my TTS. At this point in my life I don't think I want a GT3 as my only sports car, so given the choice between the TTS and GT3 I'd pick the TTS.
Could always go with the GT4 instead of GT3 and get a very different mid-engine manual feel.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:02 AM
reacher
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by QueueCumber
Could always go with the GT4 instead of GT3 and get a very different mid-engine manual feel.
That's definitely something I've considered as well, would be a nice complement to the TTS for sure. I don't know if I necessarily want the current GT4 because of the gearing issues and low torque I've heard a lot of complaints about, but if they fix those issues in the next version then I will definitely try to get one.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:43 AM
QueueCumber
Racer

Received 48 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by reacher
That's definitely something I've considered as well, would be a nice complement to the TTS for sure. I don't know if I necessarily want the current GT4 because of the gearing issues and low torque I've heard a lot of complaints about, but if they fix those issues in the next version then I will definitely try to get one.
I think the point of the GT4 is balance rather than low end grunt. It does seem like the GT3 is more a fit for what you enjoy. I'm loving the combo of GT4 and TTS. Vastly different experiences all around between the two.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:57 AM
reacher
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by QueueCumber
I think the point of the GT4 is balance rather than low end grunt. It does seem like the GT3 is more a fit for what you enjoy. I'm loving the combo of GT4 and TTS. Vastly different experiences all around between the two.
The GT4 is definitely a great car and I love the way it looks. I'm excited to see what the next version will be like, because like you said I think it would provide a different experience. I would definitely like something more raw to complement the TTS.

Quick Reply: 991.2 TTS > 991.2 GT3 Touring ?