Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Road Spy

Kline Inconel decat from Sam@ByDesign- initial mini review

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 01:55 PM
wassy
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is not the loud+ version. I believe this is 1 or 2 steps down and I also don’t have headers, yet. Lol
Old 11-24-2017, 03:15 PM
C4SxM5
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
My fault LOL… I have created many versions but just because I want to make sure everyone’s happy and the boys at Kline have been massively supportive putting amazing engineering and construction into everything I can think up for Porsche. Of course based on their awesome original design. Even though every system has the a nice volume range of Jekyll Hyde, I’ve got some variances that pretty much cover everyone’s desires which I’ve come to understand in the past 20 years doing this. Feel free to reach out and I’ll make sure you’re happy even if it takes the Sambo guaranteed to make it happen! We literally have something for everyone now up to 1000 hp...so far.
sam
can you tell me which version of the Kline system is the loudest? I was assuming it would be the inconel with straight pipe similar to the tubi race...
Old 11-24-2017, 04:35 PM
SamboTT@ByDesign
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 917 Likes on 560 Posts

Hi,
Different tone than others systems for sure due to the mufflers and 1D X Pipe design. We can discuss your sound level requirements if you like I have had great results with a nice consult and guarantee. We have 2.5. 70mm and 3'' systems and within those a few sound levels built for us at By Design. Then of course the cat or bypass section effects it as well.

Proud TOP Porsche Distributor For:

Kline-Innovation - ams Performance - TiALSPORT/XONA - #1 COBB PRO TUNER - CSF - IPD Plenums - DO88 - dodsonmotorsport

310-600-1850 - sam@bydesignauto.com

Quick Reply: Kline Inconel decat from Sam@ByDesign- initial mini review