Sponsored by:

GP Group Buy PPF Maintenance Clinic

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 01:46 AM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts
Default GP Group Buy PPF Maintenance Clinic

Moe with Glistening Perfection and I discussed maintenance of our paint protection film and GP has offered to provide those of us who participated in our group buy with an instructional clinic for care of our PPF. Everyone who participated as referenced in this link is invited. For now, this is invitiational only. So, if you made this list, you're invited!

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3/...group-buy.html

Be prepared to wash your car! Dress accordingly. Bagles for early arrivers and lunch will be provided courtesy of GP. We will be given instruction regarding wash, care, products to use, and not to use and, have an opportunity to get together and meet for the day. It will be nice to meet anyone who didn't have a chance to attend the 1st So. Cal Canyon Run and Get Together. We're hoping to schedule this a month after the 2nd So. Cal Canyon Run and Get Together that will be taking place at the end of February. So, a March weekend would be ideal.

March 14, 21, or 28 will be selected based upon majority availability. The clinic will be from 10:00 a.m. to noon and we're invited to stay as long as we please. So, if you were a GP group buy participant and wish to attend, please indicate your preferred date. And, if we wish to have another canyon run afterwards, that's open for discussion as well. Moe may have additional input later.

1. HFM March 14, 21 or 28, 2015.

Dan (looks forward to a wash, lunch, meet and greet)
Old 02-13-2015, 01:58 PM
LAGinz
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

2. LAGinz March 14 or 28
Old 04-04-2015, 01:35 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts

This got totally side tracked and I'd like to re-schedule this for April or May and will need to coordinate with Moe. It's going to be a small clinic for just a few people, almost certainly less than 10. Those of us that participated in the December GP group buy are invited and I'd like to take the opportunity Moe has given us to get professional advise regarding maintenence of our PPF.

Please again post if you're interested. You may also contact Moe directly.

1. HFM (for now any weekend in April or May)
2. LaGinz (let us know your availability)
Old 04-04-2015, 06:48 PM
whitefang
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been looking forward to doing this. Any weekend will work for me.

1. HFM (for now any weekend in April or May)
2. LaGinz (let us know your availability)
3. whitefang
Old 04-17-2015, 06:26 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 734 Likes on 388 Posts

A little late to the party, but I'd like to set up a formal head count for a Washing Clinic in May. It seems we have 3 interested enthusiasts at the moment. Our clinics are hands-on, and a one-on-one how-to tutorial is usually $125 /hr with me. If there's enough interest, we'll make this a VIP event at no charge for you rennlisters
Old 04-17-2015, 08:39 AM
LAGinz
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

First weekend in may not good for me--otherwise other times ok. Don't hold up just for me though-lower back issues have been forcing me to farm out washing tasks
Old 04-17-2015, 11:15 AM
jcoles
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Moe, most weekends in May work for me. I look forward to getting together.
Old 04-17-2015, 03:13 PM
mdkim
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm dropping my car off 5/5 (with you) and headed to the PSDS that weekend. The weekends of the 16th, 23rd and 30th work though.

FYI Memorial day is the 25th in case people are forgetting their travel plans. Me, I hate traveling when it's busy...

Quick Reply: GP Group Buy PPF Maintenance Clinic