Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many of you bought a Ford Focus RS so you can maintain you manual shift skills

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2016 | 08:33 PM
Macca
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by RDM2418
Macca - have you heard anything about the Giulia delivery dates?
Hi mate. My order is RHD so will be one of the first Bach of customer cars produced in Jan for March delivery UK. I'm pretty sure that stateside early customers should receiving cars late Jan early Feb. right now they are producing dealer launch cars for Australia, South Africa and China markets and I believe the engine which for the QV is manufactured in the Maserati production line in a seperate facility is the slow point in the supply chain. Very much looking forward to that car, I have two close friends with orders in U.K. And Italy that have driven them in road and track, both Porsche owners and both say they are the best sedan they have driven for fun and performance let alone looks and sound...
Old 11-14-2016 | 09:32 PM
RDM2418
Rennlist Member

The car looks fantastic. In Houston, the dealers have no idea when they'll show up.
Old 11-14-2016 | 09:53 PM
JDHertz11
Race Car

Originally Posted by Macca
Hi mate. My order is RHD so will be one of the first Bach of customer cars produced in Jan for March delivery UK. I'm pretty sure that stateside early customers should receiving cars late Jan early Feb. right now they are producing dealer launch cars for Australia, South Africa and China markets and I believe the engine which for the QV is manufactured in the Maserati production line in a seperate facility is the slow point in the supply chain. Very much looking forward to that car, I have two close friends with orders in U.K. And Italy that have driven them in road and track, both Porsche owners and both say they are the best sedan they have driven for fun and performance let alone looks and sound...
Local dealers here know nothing. I'd love to replace my occasionally driven 500 Abarth with the Quadrifoglio. Let's see how they can screw up the US dealer network as they have in the past.

Quick Reply: How many of you bought a Ford Focus RS so you can maintain you manual shift skills