Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Melissa Witek is unfortunately leaving her position with 'Porsche Exclusive' at PCNA!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Good luck to Melissa on her last day at Porsche!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Vail, Colorado
Old 07-08-2016, 06:46 PM
disden
Drifting

Received 970 Likes on 430 Posts

So sad, I need her help!

{
}
Old 07-19-2016, 04:14 AM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

It's now official. Confirmed that she went to MB in Atlanta!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale
Old 07-19-2016, 10:18 AM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

wow, well Daimler is just across town in Stuttgart, I wish Mercedes would get rid of the column mounted shifter thing and return to the console mounted shifter, esp in their AMG products. I suppose many of us have Mercedes as our "other car"
Old 07-19-2016, 10:44 AM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

I'm sure a much better career choice for her with more upward potential. The unorganized and elusive Porsche Exclusive dept. would have gotten old very quick for most people as we've seen. It seems to be very frustrating from a customer perspective. I can only imagine how it is working for PAG/PCNA.

They're lucky they have an unpaid intern on RL doing more work for the program than anyone on their payroll. Too bad, I don't think they even appreciate the efforts.
Old 07-19-2016, 12:03 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by STG
They're lucky they have an unpaid intern on RL doing more work
for the program than anyone on their payroll. Too bad, I don't
think they even appreciate the efforts.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale
Old 07-19-2016, 12:24 PM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 423 Likes on 251 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
I'm sure a much better career choice for her with more upward potential. The unorganized and elusive Porsche Exclusive dept. would have gotten old very quick for most people as we've seen. It seems to be very frustrating from a customer perspective. I can only imagine how it is working for PAG/PCNA.

They're lucky they have an unpaid intern on RL doing more work for the program than anyone on their payroll. Too bad, I don't think they even appreciate the efforts.
LoL
Old 07-19-2016, 07:20 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by STG

Well said!!!
Old 07-19-2016, 07:33 PM
mcsmcs1
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 32 Posts

In some ways, Eduardo's highly successful promotion of the PTS option has made it more difficult to get a PTS car because PAG has not kept up with the increased demand.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:14 PM
Four Liter
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hopefully by the time the next batch of GT cars are introduced the program is refined so that more people are able to take advantage of it .
Old 07-20-2016, 03:19 PM
Guest89
Drifting

Received 199 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by Z356
It's now official. Confirmed that she went to MB in Atlanta!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Scottsdale
Their new HQ isn't even completed yet. It is on the (vastly) nicer north side of town, a stone's throw from the old PCNA HQ.
Old 07-21-2016, 04:27 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,491 Likes on 2,272 Posts

Originally Posted by Four Liter
Hopefully by the time the next batch of GT cars are introduced the program is refined so that more people are able to take advantage of it .
oh come on now, what fun would that be....
we all love to be tortured and kicked in the ***** before earning the privilege of shoving $250k USD to PCNA.

u watch, if PTS or CXX are as easy as mouse click away, no one would do it. we will all be buying zero option white cars.

we love pain and suffering..........
Old 07-21-2016, 10:44 AM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

I think exclusive should be more responsive but not have email. i wish it existed only at the factory and they would only talk to you on the phone after you went there physically. It would be kind of like going to see the wizard, but once you came, they would help you real hard. As for PTS, I think they should only give it out to Americans if they have talked to Eduardo. This way only the real serious people get these things.. I think its more magic if there are some things money alone can't buy
Old 07-21-2016, 05:01 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by mooty
oh come on now, what fun would that be....
we all love to be tortured and kicked in the ***** before earning the privilege of shoving $250k USD to PCNA.

u watch, if PTS or CXX are as easy as mouse click away, no one would do it. we will all be buying zero option white cars.

we love pain and suffering..........
Now that makes sense. By the way Mooty, are you keeping an eye on the Tour?
Old 07-21-2016, 05:06 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by dark knight
I think exclusive should be more responsive but not have email. i wish it existed only at the factory and they would only talk to you on the phone after you went there physically. It would be kind of like going to see the wizard, but once you came, they would help you real hard. As for PTS, I think they should only give it out to Americans if they have talked to Eduardo. This way only the real serious people get these things.. I think its more magic if there are some things money alone can't buy
Hang on a sec. I realize us Canadians (I'm sure Daniel will agree) have more PTS GT's per capita, but I think we should also be included with the Americans, since we know Eduardo too. lol

Quick Reply: Melissa Witek is unfortunately leaving her position with 'Porsche Exclusive' at PCNA!