Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I just got an allocation for a 911R at MSRP!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2016 | 08:38 PM
<3mph
Drifting

Doubt he'll want an R or RS. Rumour has it that Wekerle has been buying only plug-in electrics lately. You know, to avoid gas stations and such.
Old 03-06-2016 | 09:48 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

:
Originally Posted by lessthan3mph
Doubt he'll want an R or RS. Rumour has it that Wekerle has been buying only plug-in electrics lately. You know, to avoid gas stations and such.
Old 03-06-2016 | 10:02 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Originally Posted by lessthan3mph
So I guess he's given up on self-immolation and will try now for electrocution....
Old 03-06-2016 | 10:11 PM
<3mph
Drifting

Originally Posted by Mike in CA
So I guess he's given up on self-immolation and will try now for electrocution....
lol. And while we're on the muppet theme...
Old 03-07-2016 | 03:21 PM
The New 911
Pro

Originally Posted by silverrules
Hi Alan, V70 status means dealer is hoping to get an allocation. There could be 4 other guys at this dealership with demand order. I wouldn't rest until I have an allocation. I was in the V70 limbo for like 7 months before they finally gave me an allocation. Cheers.
Wholly Guacamole Seven Months? How did you handle such a wait while the car was just sitting in a specific stage of delivery? And to think I was pissed waiting for something I ordered from China. I currently live in California but this place sends their item's Westward using Swedish Nordic mail or any company that bids the Chinese the lowest price for delivery. Took 42 fays to finally arrive in the states and I had to go down to the post office to get the parcel. And you could totally tell that Customs had open the side of the package to take a look. What Butthole's, guess their xray machine wasn't working that well so Customs cut the sides open to see the Two 30 Amp high discharge Lithium Ion batteries and a box mod eCig.

So I can imagine the anxiety involved with a good Monty Python GET ON WITH IT! Because every single day I was on the Internet Tracker, waiting, to see where the package was. Sometimes the package would sit in a single location for a week at a time. So frustrating, especially just when you know they could have sent the damn package Eastward to LA or SF instead. Of course they have upgrades to mailing the package for an extra cos! Hope if anyone upgrades their shiping that it goes in the right package
This place still has great deals on some items, coming and going but I still refuse to order anything from them due to their Asanine method of shipping items essentially three fourths of the opposite way across this big blue marble we call Earth.

Last edited by The New 911; 03-07-2016 at 03:40 PM.

Quick Reply: I just got an allocation for a 911R at MSRP!