991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another 410x40mm MovIt CER kit installed on a 991 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2016 | 10:13 PM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

I want to thank you all for the positive responses and Inquires.

To answer some of the PM's I have been getting I will post up some facts about purchasing the MovIt systems for your vehicles.

MovIt Brakes warranties the rotors and systems for a full one year. This covers everything but physical damage from a crash or other physical mishap. This means we are so confident that the rotors will last for a LONG, LONG time, we back it up with a guarantee. To my knowledge no other brake company in the world does this let alone warranties any brake system under racing conditions.

MovIt Brakes has a buy back program on the rotors and kits. By the replacement rotors and/or full MovIt kit and use it to drive/race for as long as you like and when it's time to change vehicles we will adapt your kit to fit your new vehicle or buy the system back. The buy back program is usually between 40-60% of the original purchase price and applies to those purchasing a new MovIt kit for your new vehicle. Thus insuring you always have the best brake system installed on your current vehicle while you own it.

Last but not least. MovIt Brakes offers the BEST brake system and performance and we back it with Lowest Price guarantee. If you find a comparable kit with comparable components for less then MovIt Brakes USA is selling it for, we will meet and beat the competitors price! You will not get better service, performance and pricing from anyone else on Earth. Period.

Contact us any time from anywhere in the world. MovIt Brakes USA handles all of MovIt's Ultra Luxury High Performance Vehicle needs, again worldwide!
Old 01-16-2016 | 11:15 PM
fxz
Race Car

From: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero

Can you pm Weight saving over standard steel brakes, Price and price for refurbushiment ?Anything for GT4 that could fit 5 lug 19" wheels without mods ?

Last edited by fxz; 01-16-2016 at 11:35 PM.
Old 01-17-2016 | 10:35 AM
UAEGT3
Racer

Originally Posted by MovIt Brakes USA
What OE system is currently on your GT3? Steel or Ceramic?
Thanks for the fast reply. My GT3 has factory Ceramics.

please PM me the price for the fronts and for the rears.

cheers
Old 01-18-2016 | 12:14 PM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

Originally Posted by UAEGT3
Thanks for the fast reply. My GT3 has factory Ceramics.

please PM me the price for the fronts and for the rears.

cheers
PM sent ;-)
Old 01-19-2016 | 09:18 AM
YellowPMan
Instructor

Do you have any agents in the Uk or Europe ?
Old 01-19-2016 | 11:05 AM
MoeGt3
Racer

Can you PM the price for the Kit please. Currently got Steel brakes on my car. Thanks
Old 01-19-2016 | 11:49 AM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

Originally Posted by YellowPMan
Do you have any agents in the Uk or Europe ?
We handle all the sales/service for the Ultra High Performance Luxury vehicles this is so, you the customer, are always getting the highest level of service and support from MovIt.
Old 01-19-2016 | 03:39 PM
nlpamg
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the explanation, Tom!

No worries, we are glad to explain some of the reasons to upgrade.

1st:

MovIt CER Ceramic rotors do not wear out and are repairable, unlike the Porsche OE PCCB rotors. PCCB rotors consist of a thin layer of ceramic (approx .5mm thick) on their discs, which is extremely prone to breaking, flaking, and thermal oxidation that cannot be repaired. Most PCCB rotors become damaged by stone chipping, sand infiltration, thermal fatigue or thermal oxidation. The MOV’IT-CER™ alternative offers a unique and homogeneous material structure, a VERY high life span, improved mechanical and thermal characteristics and a continuous structure. In case of damage, MOV‘IT offers a cost-efficient method of refurbishment, after which the refurbished disc is as good as new. To date and after 8 years we have only had to refurbish a few rotors. Some kits are reported to have seen more then 50 track days with little to no wear observed. This is a far cry from the reports that PCCB rotors last only a few track days before being damaged and needing replacement.

Posche PCCB Damaged Rotor

Damaged Brembo Rotor used on Ferrari's, Corvette ZR1, Lamborghini's, and many more vehicles

MovIt CER Rotor:

2nd:

MOV'IT Brake systems have the ability to change the pads without removing the caliper and caliper bolts. Excessive removal and installation of the caliper and caliper bolts can fatigue the aluminum knuckle threads. The possibility of cross threading these bolts is also eliminated by using the MovIt Calipers. In addition to the calipers being much stronger then the OE calipers via the use of better, stronger materials and superior caliper engineering. IE: 7065 Heat Treated Billet Aluminum.

MOV’IT® RAPAD-X is short for: “Rapid Pad Exchange“ which describes exactly what it is. MOV’IT brake calipers – despite being designed for maximum force – offer a brake pad change without removing the whole caliper. Not only is it easy, but also very fast.

Old 01-24-2016 | 06:12 PM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

Originally Posted by nlpamg
Thanks for the explanation, Tom!
No problem. We are here 24/7 to answer any question you may have. Just email or call us.
Old 03-26-2016 | 02:24 AM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

I have a black kit in stock and ready to ship if anyone is interested. Our kits are made to order and this usually takes 12 weeks to make a kit. Email or call if anyone is interested.
Old 03-26-2016 | 04:13 PM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

Sold!!
Old 03-26-2016 | 04:27 PM
shaytun
Burning Brakes

Can you pm me the price both of you have standard iron or PCCB. Thanks
Old 05-31-2017 | 06:01 PM
EST
Pro

No problem. We are here 24/7 to answer any question you may have. Just email or call us.
Movit is no longer produce or make the CERAMIC rotors !?
Why ? What is going on
Old 05-31-2017 | 07:36 PM
MovIt Brakes USA
Banned

Originally Posted by EST
Movit is no longer produce or make the CERAMIC rotors !?
Why ? What is going on
We have a new system coming out very soon! Better than ceramic.
Old 05-31-2017 | 11:01 PM
C4SGRPDK
Rennlist Member

can't wait to see what it is!

Quick Reply: Another 410x40mm MovIt CER kit installed on a 991 GT3