Sponsored by:

My 991 GT3 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 07:22 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
It has been since like 12/22 since I have seen my car. I uncovered her last night, after having a few glasses of wine and a joint, and I was floored. It is just such a beautiful car. I stared at her for like 10 min and it just looks so nice in white and she is so clean and shiny with the Gloss black rims. I am in love with her all over again. Porsche just nailed it on the 991. The wing just suits this GT3 like no other in the past. I am still in "awe".
Jimmy, I'm doing the same tonight, uncovered my baby, looked at her for a while (god it's gorgeous), drinking some red California Cab (the whole bottle), sorry no joint though.
Old 01-24-2016, 03:29 AM
inactiveuser7616
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bronson7
Jimmy, I'm doing the same tonight, uncovered my baby, looked at her for a while (god it's gorgeous), drinking some red California Cab (the whole bottle), sorry no joint though.
Lol. Nice. I wish I could go see my girl in the garage... But she's away at Fabspeed camp. Only to return ready for the track season!
#stokedtotrack
Old 01-24-2016, 11:08 AM
PierreTT
Rennlist Member

Received 163 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by bronson7
I feel your pain Jimmy and Bronson!
Went to see mine a few weekends ago as well... Rolled it a few inches to avoid flat spots on tires... Sleeping for the winter, in good company !
Attached Images   

Quick Reply: My 991 GT3 for sale