Rennlist Member

Received 591 Likes on 276 Posts

holy hell......i could live there
Old 09-07-2017, 05:36 PM
kfmcmahon
Three Wheelin'

Received 110 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by wareaglescott
Wow this is spectacular. Not sure what you do but I'd like to work there in that office! haha
Originally Posted by -eztrader-
That my friend. Is freakin awesome!
Originally Posted by wishman44
I know this isn't a competition, but...that is the winner!!!
Originally Posted by chio4
wow!!!! one of the best ones i have seen yet!!
Originally Posted by neurotichamster8
holy hell......i could live there
+1 to all these ^^
well played, sir!
Old 09-07-2017, 10:18 PM
GeoJoe
Rennlist Member

Received 514 Likes on 237 Posts

Originally Posted by kfmcmahon
+1 to all these ^^
well played, sir!
Wow... hard to post after that setup!

Here's our add-on to the house with office above.

Name:  HACGDh3.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  1.61 MB
Old 09-07-2017, 10:34 PM
Just in time
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by SANDOVAL
Spent the past year building my Porsche themed Garage... Also my office.
How much do you charge for admission?
Old 09-07-2017, 11:57 PM
bruinhusky
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My new 997.2 GT3 needs a suitable home.
After a year of design, permits, and bidding, we finally broke ground on our second garage today.

Old 09-08-2017, 12:09 AM
porscheflat6
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 147 Posts

Nice how much footage you building?
Old 09-08-2017, 12:10 AM
porscheflat6
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 147 Posts

Spent the past year building my Porsche themed Garage... Also my office.
You sir are living the dream!
Old 09-08-2017, 12:19 AM
SANDOVAL
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the compliments and PM's rather than answering all of the questions on PM.... I will do some explaining. 4 years ago this month I started a company in Colorado where I provide Supercar driving experiences. 4 Years later we have evolved into the #1 ranked Tour company in Colorado (TripAdvisor). We do 4 Tours Rally tours ranging from 105 Miles to 15 Miles, 6 days a week, year round. We see about 7,000 participants a year & host corporate events throughout the week at my event center. What you're seeing is a 6,000 sqft event center. I spent the last year building the facility from the ground up. We opened the new facility 2 months ago. I designed the facility, decorated and spent 100's of hours involved with the construction.

I have been collecting Porsche memorabilia for 17 years now. I own a few hundred posters most are in tubes. The framed posters almost 100 around the facility are all original factory posters from the 60's and 70's. My prized poster is my Steve McQueen Drives a Porsche. That one is hung in my personal office. The Rolex & Newman art are both HUGE murals on 20' walls. My brother is a very talented Mural/artist out of San Diego. He spent a week this summer doing these commissions. He needs to come back for another week to do 2 more pieces for me. (www.molotovgallery.com) My memorabilia came from everywhere. Auctions both online and live, literature shows, Porsche meets and swaps, private collections (purchase 90 posters in one collection alone), lots of ebay searches. Some stuff was gifted to me. I do take gifts

All of the 917K photos are printed on Metal sheets. They are massive pieces 12' in length. They come in smaller versions too. You need to talk to Rennlister: www.aaronmiletichphotography.com SUPER HIGH QUALITY WORK!

The Newman Mural is an tribute piece. It is a replication of the Steve McQueen Drives a Porsche. It is all hand painted!

The Mobile sign is an original 7' porcelain sign from the first Mobile station in Arizona it is damaged, shot at, rusted up... but I LOVE IT!

I think I am on my 18th Porsche, My first Porsche was a 968 Cab. It's the brand that I relate to the most. Since then I have owned many exotics just never this many at one time. So if you are ever in Colorado, stop by and say HI! (www.oxotic.com) My facility is 30 minutes west of Denver at the foothills in Golden. No admission required to come and see the art and cars.

I had a corporate job for 15 years now I get to be around the cars I love, feed my passion and entertain clients that get to experience a Supercar for the first and maybe the only time in their life. Bucket list checks are given out everyday..... Wait a minute.... I just realized I am the ***** Freakin Wonka of the car world!

Some of my garages from my past homes...
Attached Images   
The following users liked this post:
Jimmyk79 (08-12-2022)
Old 09-08-2017, 12:20 AM
bruinhusky
Rennlist Member

1516 sqft. Oversize two bays wide, two bays deep.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:36 AM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

Received 2,268 Likes on 945 Posts

Old 09-08-2017, 09:28 AM
SToronto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,149 Likes on 752 Posts

Thanks for the compliments and PM's rather than answering all of the questions on PM.... I will do some explaining. 4 years ago this month I started a company in Colorado where I provide Supercar driving experiences. 4 Years later we have evolved into the #1 ranked Tour company in Colorado (TripAdvisor). We do 4 Tours Rally tours ranging from 105 Miles to 15 Miles, 6 days a week, year round. We see about 7,000 participants a year & host corporate events throughout the week at my event center. What you're seeing is a 6,000 sqft event center. I spent the last year building the facility from the ground up. We opened the new facility 2 months ago. I designed the facility, decorated and spent 100's of hours involved with the construction.

I have been collecting Porsche memorabilia for 17 years now. I own a few hundred posters most are in tubes. The framed posters almost 100 around the facility are all original factory posters from the 60's and 70's. My prized poster is my Steve McQueen Drives a Porsche. That one is hung in my personal office. The Rolex & Newman art are both HUGE murals on 20' walls. My brother is a very talented Mural/artist out of San Diego. He spent a week this summer doing these commissions. He needs to come back for another week to do 2 more pieces for me. (www.molotovgallery.com) My memorabilia came from everywhere. Auctions both online and live, literature shows, Porsche meets and swaps, private collections (purchase 90 posters in one collection alone), lots of ebay searches. Some stuff was gifted to me. I do take gifts

All of the 917K photos are printed on Metal sheets. They are massive pieces 12' in length. They come in smaller versions too. You need to talk to Rennlister: www.aaronmiletichphotography.com SUPER HIGH QUALITY WORK!

The Newman Mural is an tribute piece. It is a replication of the Steve McQueen Drives a Porsche. It is all hand painted!

The Mobile sign is an original 7' porcelain sign from the first Mobile station in Arizona it is damaged, shot at, rusted up... but I LOVE IT!

I think I am on my 18th Porsche, My first Porsche was a 968 Cab. It's the brand that I relate to the most. Since then I have owned many exotics just never this many at one time. So if you are ever in Colorado, stop by and say HI! (www.oxotic.com) My facility is 30 minutes west of Denver at the foothills in Golden. No admission required to come and see the art and cars.

I had a corporate job for 15 years now I get to be around the cars I love, feed my passion and entertain clients that get to experience a Supercar for the first and maybe the only time in their life. Bucket list checks are given out everyday..... Wait a minute.... I just realized I am the ***** Freakin Wonka of the car world!

Some of my garages from my past homes...
Very cool! Congrats on living the passion! I bet there are some amazing roads there for the tours.

Mental note - start company that allows me to do what I do Sat-Sun on Mon-Fri.
The following users liked this post:
Ufnavy06 (12-12-2020)
Old 09-08-2017, 10:11 AM
jo_ker
Rennlist Member

Received 485 Likes on 195 Posts

i just thought when we will have seen it all - regarding garages.!?

just wow.

thank you sandoval!
Old 09-09-2017, 05:00 PM
brucebca
Advanced

Sandoval, that is very cool - thanks for sharing the garage and the story
Old 09-09-2017, 07:48 PM
bronson7
Nordschleife Master

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow, simply amazing Sandoval. Congrats on your passion coming to reality.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:06 PM
SWK6Cup

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Anyone heard from anonymous918?

Quick Reply: picture of your garage