Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 2015 GT3 - Racing Yellow

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Warren99
Racer

Received 279 Likes on 125 Posts

Thanks guys! My wife and I are looking forward to this next chapter in our lives. I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm a bit scared too but I know I'll survive my first kid ��

RY is such a great color. I loved it, so did my niece and nephew. And to think, RY didn't cost extra and you didn't have to jump through hoops to get Porsche to approve it.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:54 AM
kyrocks
Rennlist Member

Received 407 Likes on 211 Posts

Your For Sale ad says the car was ordered from Park Place Porsche, but in this thread you said it was from Plano. Doesn't really matter, just pointing it out.

This is an awesome car! I have a local colleague who bought a white one without buckets a couple weeks ago. He wanted yellow and buckets but nothing available...he couldn't wait. This would have been perfect!
Old 09-10-2015, 09:54 AM
Warren99
Racer

Originally Posted by kyrocks
Your For Sale ad says the car was ordered from Park Place Porsche, but in this thread you said it was from Plano. Doesn't really matter, just pointing it out.

This is an awesome car! I have a local colleague who bought a white one without buckets a couple weeks ago. He wanted yellow and buckets but nothing available...he couldn't wait. This would have been perfect!
Thanks for the heads up. My buddy put the ad together and I didn't even notice that. I'll get it changed. I've always had a good experience with Park Place but I did order this car from Porsche of Plano.
Hope your friend has been enjoying his car!
Old 09-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Warren99
Racer

I thought my GT3 replacement arrived yesterday - I had ordered the 1:18 Minichamps GT3 in yellow . Packed finally arrived from China and I opened up to find... Turbo S
Old 09-11-2015, 03:33 PM
NateOZ
Race Car

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

I think the universe is trying to tell you something - Turbo S works well as a baby hauler

Just get a cybex infant seat and a yoyo stroller...
Old 09-11-2015, 04:40 PM
kfmcmahon
Three Wheelin'

Received 110 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by NateOZ
I think the universe is trying to tell you something - Turbo S works well as a baby hauler

...just what i was thinking!
Old 09-11-2015, 04:41 PM
Warren99
Racer

Originally Posted by NateOZ

Ha! Something tells me the wife won't quite see it that way. I like your thinking though.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:54 AM
Para82
Race Car

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

This won't last long, never tracked and below MSRP. GLWS
Old 09-12-2015, 02:09 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 111 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Warren99
...and I had several PTS questions answered from the very knowledgeable you-know-who. I don't post a lot but I really enjoy getting on here.

Thanks again,
Warren
Warren: The 'you-know-who' wishes you the best...both with regards to this sale, and more importantly, for your wonderful adoption plans.
You have your priorities 'correct'. I salute you for the decision you have both made.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Old 09-12-2015, 02:36 PM
Warren99
Racer

Originally Posted by Z356
Warren: The 'you-know-who' wishes you the best...both with regards to this sale, and more importantly, for your wonderful adoption plans.
You have your priorities 'correct'. I salute you for the decision you have both made.

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Even though I wasn't able to get a PTS Birch Green like I hoped, all of your knowledge and info was very helpful, not to mention just interesting to read. I waited almost 2 years for my car, but we've waited almost 8 years for a baby. We're excited. There will be plenty of opportunities in the future to get back into a Porsche. This is a special opportunity to help a new baby girl find loving home. Thanks again for the wishes.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:38 PM
goin2drt
Banned

Received 745 Likes on 404 Posts

Nice car. GLWS
Old 09-12-2015, 05:33 PM
A36Pilot
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, the why is because my wife and I have been presented an opportunity to adopt a new little girl. We're unable to have kids and about a month ago a unique situation came about through a good friend that is giving us an opportunity for a newborn girl. It's a really cool story that I won't get into here but God works in wonderful ways.

What a great blessing for you and your wife.
Old 09-12-2015, 08:03 PM
SamFromTX
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey guys,

My GT3 is up for sale. Here are some highlights:

Price: $165,000 OBO

Year:2015
Miles: 8992
Color: Racing Yellow
MSRP: $168,225
Options: PCCBs, LWB, LEDs, Lift, Full leather w/ red stitching and belts, carbon trim, plus more...

Here is the link to the listing: https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...ty-to-buy.html

I've asked a buddy of mine to sale it on consignment.

Just a quick background - I bought this car from Porsche of Plano (I had a good experience with them although I know others haven't). I specced the car last year and took delivery in January of this year. The miles are high because I used it as my daily driver most of the time and the wife and I drove to Eureka Springs for a weekend. I never tracked it (I know, shame on me). It's no doubt a heavily optioned car but I wanted to order just like I wanted it - kind of a dream car for me. I know the build isn't everyones taste but I personally love it.

What's next and why am I selling - Those seem to be popular questions so I thought I would go a head and answer. Next will probably be an 2016 Volvo XC90. I know, boring choice. Well, the why is because my wife and I have been presented an opportunity to adopt a new little girl. We're unable to have kids and about a month ago a unique situation came about through a good friend that is giving us an opportunity for a newborn girl. It's a really cool story that I won't get into here but God works in wonderful ways. So... it means it's time to part ways with the GT3. I asked a buddy of mine to sale it for me. He has sold a couple of cars for me in the past.

One last quick note. I just want to say thanks to Rennlist for the help, info, etc. My first viewing/ride in a GT3 came in 2014 from a very kind Rennlister (Sam) and I had several PTS questions answered from the very knowledgeable you-know-who. I don't post a lot but I really enjoy getting on here.

Thanks again,
Warren
Warren,
I didn't notice your post earlier. I can't be happier for you!! Congratulations on your new baby girl. Cars come and go and the Volvo is an excellent choice. Cheers buddy and congrats again.
Sam
Old 09-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Warren99
Racer

Originally Posted by SamFromTX
Warren,
I didn't notice your post earlier. I can't be happier for you!! Congratulations on your new baby girl. Cars come and go and the Volvo is an excellent choice. Cheers buddy and congrats again.
Sam
Thanks Sam! I still remember when you came by my Chick-fil-a and gave me first ride in a GT3 while I waited for an allocation. Maybe you'll have to swing by with your RS at some point
Old 09-13-2015, 09:22 AM
SamFromTX
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks Sam! I still remember when you came by my Chick-fil-a and gave me first ride in a GT3 while I waited for an allocation. Maybe you'll have to swing by with your RS at some point
Would love to. Maybe we can figure out a baby seat contraption then

Quick Reply: FS: 2015 GT3 - Racing Yellow