Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The perfect way for a dealership to lose 100% of my future service business - Houston

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 11:50 AM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would like to go on a witch-hunt pointing out the Industries that Lack Integrity beyond New and Used car sales and Auto Repair. I won't go into talking about Law and Insurance - since I don't want to **** any Rennlister's who may work in those industries. Remember swallow everything with a grain of salt here boys.

For When It Rain It Pours
Old 02-19-2015, 04:53 PM
WernerE
Three Wheelin'

Received 337 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by Tacet-Conundrum
I would like to go on a witch-hunt pointing out the Industries that Lack Integrity beyond New and Used car sales and Auto Repair. I won't go into talking about Law and Insurance - since I don't want to **** any Rennlister's who may work in those industries. Remember swallow everything with a grain of salt here boys.

For When It Rain It Pours
I'll volunteer one: Comcast has to be the absolute worst organization I've ever had to deal with in my life. DirecTV is right behind them, with its bait-and-switch tactics and one-two year contracts to ensure your continued dissatisfaction.

Employees should sign off with "Have a craptastic day..." (that is when they don't hang up on you).

Quick Reply: The perfect way for a dealership to lose 100% of my future service business - Houston