Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

911 GTS Club

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2015, 10:49 AM
ranger22
Rennlist Member

Received 362 Likes on 204 Posts

I think it looks good. I wouldn't buy it as my only Porsche. However as something to daily, why not?
Old 01-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 111 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Just in time
The car made its way to Daytona. The color is really gorgeous. Picture is in very overcast conditions.
Thanks for posting that, Just! Earlier in the week the 'Club Blau' GTS was at Porsche's new Atlanta headquarters for its public introduction. This video, which I hadn't seen until today, records that event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-t...oxSdklOcM#t=24

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel
Old 01-26-2015, 03:14 PM
stout
Rennlist Member

Received 1,309 Likes on 609 Posts

Originally Posted by Z356
Thank you for your thoughtful response (post #42), Pete. I will address each point in a subsequent post and will also first give you the courtesy of a preview via private email to make you aware of the issues I am concerned about with the current leadership at PCA.
No problem, and I will look forward to your email.

As an aside, I am encouraged that the editor of Panorama is willing to engage a PCA member on the issues I raised in my post. And I hope you will also allow me and others to express our points of view in letters to you - the editor of Panorama - so that the membership is made aware of the concerns many of us have re: the direction our Club has taken in recent years.
I'm happy to engage with PCA members whenever and wherever I find time to do so. The fact that Rennlist is "recreational" reading for me may have helped a bit in this case. The question of whether Letters to the Editor in Panorama should be a forum for discourse on club business has come up. As a forum for letters to the editor, it will not be—unless that club business is directly tied to a President's Letter or some other editorial content.

There are already avenues for members to voice any and all concerns—publicly and to those who have the ability to do something about it. (I am merely Panorama's editor, and not involved in club management decisions.) There are two Board of Director's meetings every year, and any member is not only welcome to attend these meetings, but encouraged to do so. Contact HQ to find out when they are held, and join us. Any member may also approach their Region President, who may choose to set up a discussion with the Zone Representative. Additionally, all of the club's officers are available via email. As an employee of PCA as well as a member, I heartily encourage you to pursue these avenues.

But for now, I just wanted to clarify the lollipop statement that I made in my previous post....I literarily meant what it said...I apologize if you, or anyone else, took it the wrong way. That was not my intention and I am very sorry if it was interpreted incorrectly.
That's more in keeping with who I know you to be. I think the setup was in the "on their laps" that preceded the comment. But then, I am paid to watch out for such things, and how they might meet readers.

Best regards!

pete

P.S. I did check into the watches, and was assured no EC member received one.
Old 02-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 111 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
ok how does one register?
You got to be a member of PCA in 'good standing' as of Feb 1st, 2015 and have until March 16th, 2015 to register for the opportunity to buy one of the 59 '15 'GTS Club Coupes' in 'Club Blau'.

A separate form will be available March 1, 2015 to register for the raffle to win the ONE '15 'GTS Club Coupe' that will be given away...

Good luck to all PCA members that participate in both he drawing and raffle!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

To Register for the Purchase Drawing:

After you log in to the <www.PCA.org>, bring cursor to 'Membership' and then click on 'Raffle'. You will see this screen that allows you to register for the drawing on March 16th for right to purchase one of the 59 exclusive 'Club Blau GTS Coupes' that will be available for sale:

Quick Reply: 911 GTS Club