Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Im Glen Fagin!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 03:27 PM
KenU
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

^ Beat me to the punch, Jeff! One of my all time favs, along with BH General Manager Walter Becker.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:39 PM
sccchiii
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by KenU
^ Beat me to the punch, Jeff! One of my all time favs, along with BH General Manager Walter Becker.
Yes on a serious note by all accounts Glen is a great guy and sounds as if he takes care of his customers.....as most celebrities say, any publicity is good publicity.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:03 PM
LAGinz
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey KenU---I think you may have been reading too much William Borroughs😄
Old 12-08-2014, 04:10 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Some advice to Fagin:

1. Become a board sponsor

2. Have a little more respect for people who buy cars from you.

3. This isn't the way to win over new customers.

4. You aren't the only one working hard to make a living. We're not all trust fund babies and haven't grown up with no limit AMEX cards. You can't speak for the rest of the world when you're dealing with the pompous Hollywood crowd everyday.

To quote Glen's previous post here:

"LOL This thread is getting ridiculous! Dont you people work for a living? It seems that an awful lot of you have a lot of time on your hands and just enjoy to stir the pot and spread rumors!"

"I am not an advertiser here on Rennlist so I do not want to "plug" my services, I'm simply just stating the facts."

"And please just have a little bit of respect for what I do everyday...get up and do my 3 S's, drive an hour to work, work a 10 hour day, drive an hour home, feed the kids, spend some time with the wife watching TV, then back on the internet to answer customer emails. Its now just past 2am on Saturday night/Sunday morning and I am still "working" here posting on Rennlist. Some of you may think that a person who chooses to sell cars for a living is = to pond scum, but I am just trying to make a decent & honest living here people."
Old 12-08-2014, 04:23 PM
KenU
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LAGinz
Hey KenU---I think you may have been reading too much William Borroughs��
Hey LAGinz, nope! Just too much SD on the brain!
Old 12-08-2014, 04:35 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 667 Likes on 328 Posts

Originally Posted by ranger22
I know the real Glen and he works really hard.
Thank you for noticing.

Originally Posted by sccchiii
I couldn't resist and I won't take responsibility for my actions....Macca put me up to it?!!
I think it is well known that Macca is to blame for all scandals, juvenile antics and general hooliganism here on RL.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:18 PM
sccchiii
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by STG991
Some advice to Fagin:

1. Become a board sponsor

2. Have a little more respect for people who buy cars from you.

3. This isn't the way to win over new customers.

4. You aren't the only one working hard to make a living. We're not all trust fund babies and haven't grown up with no limit AMEX cards. You can't speak for the rest of the world when you're dealing with the pompous Hollywood crowd everyday.

To quote Glen's previous post here:

"LOL This thread is getting ridiculous! Dont you people work for a living? It seems that an awful lot of you have a lot of time on your hands and just enjoy to stir the pot and spread rumors!"

"I am not an advertiser here on Rennlist so I do not want to "plug" my services, I'm simply just stating the facts."

"And please just have a little bit of respect for what I do everyday...get up and do my 3 S's, drive an hour to work, work a 10 hour day, drive an hour home, feed the kids, spend some time with the wife watching TV, then back on the internet to answer customer emails. Its now just past 2am on Saturday night/Sunday morning and I am still "working" here posting on Rennlist. Some of you may think that a person who chooses to sell cars for a living is = to pond scum, but I am just trying to make a decent & honest living here people."
Wowzers....I missed this
Old 12-08-2014, 05:46 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,976 Likes on 919 Posts

I find that this thread has really served no benefit to anyone. Also the whole "salespeople = bad" attitude is not healthy. Full disclosure: I am salesperson #1 for my own company.. No one works harder than me, and we value every customer response and interaction. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for this gentleman who has dedicated his career to his reputation, seeing flippant comment being made about his name on a forum. This is online bullying, and I find his response to have been measured and appropriate, he was a hell of a lot nicer than I would have been.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:50 PM
ranger22
Rennlist Member

Received 377 Likes on 211 Posts

Bullying? Isn't that for adolescents? Skin thickens with maturity. Besides, we're all friends, right?
Old 12-08-2014, 05:55 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by sccchiii
Wowzers....I missed this
https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3/...l#post11857375
Old 12-08-2014, 07:04 PM
24Chromium
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Wow! I bought my cars from someone famous!

Glen sold me my first GT3 and my current one. Both at MSRP I might add. Huge props to Glen. He's Lar approved!
Old 12-08-2014, 07:12 PM
24Chromium
Drifting

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

For a good laugh, read my very first post on Rennlist. The story of buying my first GT3, and how I met her in the basement of Larry Flint's Hustler magazine. You can't make this stuff up!

Buying a car in Beverly Hills is awesome!

https://rennlist.com/forums/997-gt2-...irlfriend.html
Old 12-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Alan C.
Rennlist Member

Received 1,061 Likes on 547 Posts

One benefit. When I think of a GT3 Glenn comes to mind first. It costs nothing to contact the guy and only then will you know what he can do for you.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:18 PM
ChrisF
Rennlist Member

Received 1,045 Likes on 383 Posts

Necrobump it Lar! It was a great write up.

But seriously, I'm Glen Fagin and I have all the GT4 allocations for the entire country. Get in line bitches!
Old 12-08-2014, 08:04 PM
jlanka
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by CAlexio
he was a hell of a lot nicer than I would have been.
I give you credit for admitting this and not hiding behind an anonymous Internet personna. Kudos.

Quick Reply: Im Glen Fagin!!!