Sponsored by:

Noticed a lot of used and new 2014 GT3's for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 10:44 AM
Lebo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Noticed a lot of used and new 2014 GT3's for sale

i have noticed a lot of used / new GT3's in the UAE for sale with or without engine change in websites , dealer stocks and used car showrooms ?
There were a lot of GT3's on the road before the engine recall and the car was hotcake , you can never find one .
Has the engine recall affected this much ? or is it due to booking profits on car sales before year end ?
Opinions requested
Old 10-21-2014, 11:28 AM
the-missile
Racer

Hello Lebo,

I don't see any used GT3 within Porsche website.
I see 4 used GT3 in different used car showroom where price is higher compared to original one.
in comparison, there is a lot of TURBO (S) on sale... which are below original price.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:26 PM
Lebo
Instructor

There are stocks with Abu Dhabi and dubai that took time to sell ( cancelled sales ) even till today . As for turbo s , yes I agree with you on this matter since the turbo is a higher production car numbers and the gt3 is more of a special order car .
Reason for asking my question is that I have ordered a gt3 coming in January and wanted to see other views
Old 10-21-2014, 03:56 PM
cingulus
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More cars available from Porsche

People did flip them for a fast profit

Many other options coming out in the interim like the Closer to the RS, Huracan, 458 Spec, McClaren 650, closer to the Z06 Vette etc...At least here in the states

The hot buzz window was killed by the recall for many and the GT3 never really recovered that hit. I think that over the next year they will get bought up by the GT3 lovers and they will be as rare as prior GT3s but their is always a secondary market.

Quick Reply: Noticed a lot of used and new 2014 GT3's for sale