Sponsored by:

PTS: Entered Production Yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 09:10 PM
Z356
Nordschleife Master

Received 111 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by wundernutt
I am the individual at Porsche of Spokane who was in contact with member "Crossthread". At no time did I imply that I could get a December build in PTS. We were discussing the build based on this directive contained in his last email:

"I am hearing that it is too late for a PTS in Maritime Blue and I should:
Ask him to have 'Porsche Exclusive' at PCNA Atlanta verify to you in writing that your dealer can lock in a PTS color at this late date for a 991 gt3 allocation. If the car is not PTS I will spec it different due color of PCCB and stitching. The car I want will be under $160,000.00 and I have no problem making the required deposit."

I did in fact confirm with Porsche Exclusive, and I informed the client that PTS was NOT an option for this build on the same day. All subsequent discussion was, at least on my part, based on him choosing a different color.

It would seem he did not receive my initial correspondence where I told him PTS was off the table. No ones fault, just the nature of email communication.
Thank you for clarifying your part in all of this, Wundernutt. I am just having a little fun with 'CrossThread'. Hope you find soon a buyer for that gt3. PTS or not, it's a wonderful vehicle & it'll be soon sold!

Saludos,
Eduardo
Carmel

Quick Reply: PTS: Entered Production Yesterday