Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is it just me?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,457 Likes on 760 Posts

I would say this. Grab one on you can because you never know what tomorrow will bring. They will not be around too long. I am very happy to see PCNA pumping out as many cars they can before their cut-off because it just reinforces that they certainly identified/fixed the engine issue and are very confident in the product. This car is truly amazing and I am not a easy sale. My wife asked me this afternoon if I am still happy with the GT3. I was a little surprised by this "out of left field" question and I said that this car is interesting and yet amazing at the same time. She said I asked you this because after a couple months you are always looking for your next toy and she thought some thing was wrong because I had not mentioned anything
Old 10-11-2014, 10:51 PM
ToyGuyAZ
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Drifting
Some allocations remain, but they are drying up fast. One month from now, there will be no more 2015 allocations and those 2014s will start selling, as it becomes clear that all the 2015 allocations are spoken for and that Porsche doesn't plan to produce new GT3s for 18 months.
+1. People think Porsche ended up producing a ton more cars. They didn't. 15 allocations weren't given out until the last several weeks. What did people expect? ALL the 15 allocations came out and most of them sold already. There's 10+ or so allocations floating around now? That's a lot? haha. People don't understand putting a deposit down, "ordering" in advance, none of that means anything until allocations are actually given out and commission numbers are in hand. The engine debacle and stop sale slowed the 15 allocations from coming out and even after they did hit most all of them were sold. My 14 is sold, 15 will be here in Jan with a few changes and the Carbon Sport Buckets and I can't wait to get it….
Old 10-11-2014, 11:07 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

not sure why we are arguing about this, we all love the car, I cant wait to get mine... but it is just flat out factually incorrect to suggest that there are no 15 allocations available, there are probably a dozen just identified through this site alone, and yes, that is a lot when people are saying there are none... and there are more 14 GT3s for sale on ebay/autotrader than there are 11 GT3s....
Old 10-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,457 Likes on 760 Posts

No argument - I am happy that those that want one have an opportunity to enjoy a "truly" great motor and transmission combo that may be tough to replicate.

Quick Reply: Is it just me?