Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cat. "B" folks with cars at Port

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 09:58 PM
ToyGuyAZ
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My car arrived at the dealer Monday. Was picked up today and will be in my hands tomorrow FINALLY....
Attached Images  
Old 08-14-2014, 10:02 PM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dude-
Had me rolling on that one. I bet Tim gets a call tomorrow. If he doesn't, I'm not driving my car until he gets his.
Haha. Thanks, Dude--appreciate the solidarity.

But I would rather live vicariously through you guys. Enjoy the cars to the fullest and always in good health!
Old 08-14-2014, 10:32 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Had me rolling on that one.

I bet Tim gets a call tomorrow. If he doesn't, I'm not driving my car until he gets his.
LOL, we should go on hunger strike until Tim and Dude pick up their cars.

Congrats to Jimmy and Toy guy.
Old 08-15-2014, 12:45 AM
jfr0317
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 63 Posts

Big congrats, Silverrules!! It's about time! I know you will enjoy it!
Old 08-15-2014, 12:59 AM
silverrules
Drifting

Originally Posted by jfr0317
Big congrats, Silverrules!! It's about time! I know you will enjoy it!
Thanks John can't wait to pick her up 1st thing tomorrow AM
Old 08-15-2014, 01:03 AM
silverrules
Drifting

All cleaned up
Attached Images  
Old 08-15-2014, 01:10 AM
Dude-
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The white wall tires on the passenger side really pops Silver. Good choice.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:12 AM
silverrules
Drifting

The white wall tires on the passenger side really pops Silver. Good choice.
You almost had me Dude
Old 08-15-2014, 01:41 AM
mcsmcs1
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 32 Posts

Silver, what shop is this with a woodie next to a GT3? That's awesome
Old 08-15-2014, 02:01 AM
silverrules
Drifting

Originally Posted by mcsmcs1
Silver, what shop is this with a woodie next to a GT3? That's awesome
Niello Porsche in Rocklin CA. Very cool, ha?
Old 08-15-2014, 03:31 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,461 Likes on 763 Posts

Okay - I am pumped so may ramble a bit. Just got back from business travel so went to see car at dealership before I head on vacation tomorrow. The guy was there already installing the clear bra. They guy doing it was thy one who a couple weeks ago installed the clear bra on the entirety of the 918 they had and I was impressed so I was pumped. Also, I was pleasantly surprised how the car looked as if it never sat outdoors for an extended period of time, which we know it did but I am very pleased. So- I got to spend about 10 min of one-on-one time with here. It was very intimate(more in a second). They will do the tint early next week. They already installed the SW bypass, which sounds loud and nasty because I started her up. They replaced the yellow front side maker lights with the clear LEDs and also hard wired my 9500IX with the mute switch; which I had placed in the open small lighter compartment( I did not get the smoker package for that specific reason).

Got to really check out all my upgrades. Carbon fiber looks great, as well as the red stitching.

What I di like the best was the SW bypass and the LED headlights. If I had to pick between the stitching or headlights I would go with the LEDs. They just look really that good.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:35 PM
JCBH
Rennlist Member

Received 136 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
Okay - I am pumped so may ramble a bit. Just got back from business travel so went to see car at dealership before I head on vacation tomorrow. The guy was there already installing the clear bra. They guy doing it was thy one who a couple weeks ago installed the clear bra on the entirety of the 918 they had and I was impressed so I was pumped. Also, I was pleasantly surprised how the car looked as if it never sat outdoors for an extended period of time, which we know it did but I am very pleased. So- I got to spend about 10 min of one-on-one time with here. It was very intimate(more in a second). They will do the tint early next week. They already installed the SW bypass, which sounds loud and nasty because I started her up. They replaced the yellow front side maker lights with the clear LEDs and also hard wired my 9500IX with the mute switch; which I had placed in the open small lighter compartment( I did not get the smoker package for that specific reason). Got to really check out all my upgrades. Carbon fiber looks great, as well as the red stitching. What I di like the best was the SW bypass and the LED headlights. If I had to pick between the stitching or headlights I would go with the LEDs. They just look really that good.
Congratulations - I agree on the LED's - they are really cool.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:48 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,461 Likes on 763 Posts

Thanks - It killed me not to be able to just drive off in it. It was the biggest tease.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Lodi
Burning Brakes

Received 57 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
Okay - I am pumped so may ramble a bit. Just got back from business travel so went to see car at dealership before I head on vacation tomorrow. The guy was there already installing the clear bra. They guy doing it was thy one who a couple weeks ago installed the clear bra on the entirety of the 918 they had and I was impressed so I was pumped. Also, I was pleasantly surprised how the car looked as if it never sat outdoors for an extended period of time, which we know it did but I am very pleased. So- I got to spend about 10 min of one-on-one time with here. It was very intimate(more in a second). They will do the tint early next week. They already installed the SW bypass, which sounds loud and nasty because I started her up. They replaced the yellow front side maker lights with the clear LEDs and also hard wired my 9500IX with the mute switch; which I had placed in the open small lighter compartment( I did not get the smoker package for that specific reason).

Got to really check out all my upgrades. Carbon fiber looks great, as well as the red stitching.

What I di like the best was the SW bypass and the LED headlights. If I had to pick between the stitching or headlights I would go with the LEDs. They just look really that good.
Gonna be a long vacation! Congrats and enjoy! Wish those LEDs came in black.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:49 PM
race7117
Burning Brakes

Received 91 Likes on 51 Posts

That is great and couldn't agree with you more, congratulations enjoy your vacation and just think what you'll have when you get back!!

Quick Reply: Cat. "B" folks with cars at Port