GT3 Available

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2014, 02:01 PM
reidry
Three Wheelin'

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by silverrules
Ryan
Looks like the sales guy was full of it. I am heading to the dealer this AM and will see if they can pull something off to get you a car sooner. I will let you know.
Much appreciated. Spoke to Michael at Capital yesterday and it seemed like we were going to be able to close on a June delivery. Sent the requested info, but he hasn't taken my deposit yet. My deposit with my original dealer (for Q4 Ugh!) will stay in place unless I get a verified commission number elsewhere.

Thanks again.

Ryan
Old 02-08-2014, 05:50 PM
rmauro
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Read my story on dealing with that Florida lowlife on June delivery car.
Old 02-08-2014, 07:06 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by reidry
Much appreciated. Spoke to Michael at Capital yesterday and it seemed like we were going to be able to close on a June delivery. Sent the requested info, but he hasn't taken my deposit yet. My deposit with my original dealer (for Q4 Ugh!) will stay in place unless I get a verified commission number elsewhere.

Thanks again.

Ryan
No problem Ryan. I had my sales associate put your name down on the list (used my PH# as I do not have yours) and they said as soon as they get the allocation they will go down the list and I will be notified. So you never know. If things work out for you with the June delivery then we can always pass the allocation to others on RL that don't have allocation. He said most of the people on the list drop out when they get the call so I will let you know as soon as I hear something. I will keep checking. No need for deposit.
Later

Quick Reply: GT3 Available