Sponsored by:

GT3 mileage?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 12:53 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Leilani Rios
silverrules. We drove south towards San Diego most of the time. San Clemente, Carlsbad, Solana Beach, San Diego. We also drove it as much as we possibly could....errands, gym, runs, etc.
Sweet basically you are saying your car is not a garage queen and you enjoy it every single day and that's how it supposed to be. Enjoy. My car should be here next 4 weeks. I'm in countdown mode right now and the closer it gets the more difficult the wait. Good thing I have the older version to keep me insane.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:38 PM
SamFromTX
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by reidry
There is always the tried and true method of fill the tank, run your session, refill, and compute the mpg based on delta miles travelled. Doesn't give you instant measurement but average for a session.

Ryan
Ha!! I must have had a brain fart, many of them, to not think of this!! Thanks.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Leilani Rios
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silverrules
Sweet basically you are saying your car is not a garage queen and you enjoy it every single day and that's how it supposed to be. Enjoy. My car should be here next 4 weeks. I'm in countdown mode right now and the closer it gets the more difficult the wait. Good thing I have the older version to keep me insane.
It will never be a garage queen. I am going to drive it as much as possible. The only time I can't is when we take the dogs or bikes somewhere....not much room unfortunately.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:58 PM
silverrules
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Good for you. Couple months ago I witnessed a guy driving a 997 C2 with a big german shepherd in the passenger seat

Quick Reply: GT3 mileage?