Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Headers, Side bypass, Center Delete - 19’ GT3RS Weissach

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2023, 10:54 AM
Dougr743
Pro

Received 110 Likes on 74 Posts

I have long tube Catless headers, valved side deletes and the factory center muffler. Been on for 25000 miles and have the reprogrammed map, no CEL, With the brace on the center muffler, it has never failed but those factory centers often fail over time. My car is loud when ripping it, but the center muffler and valves keep it from droning. Its not loud when cruising but at 9k, its loud. I would get a dundon center muffler, Akra has one, fab speed now has one, like factory, or find some center muffler to ease the noise. Your new set up has no muffler of any kind!
Old 05-28-2023, 10:59 AM
Dougr743
Pro

Received 110 Likes on 74 Posts

Best benefit of no cats, it will run clean and cool. So smooth and crisp. when my center muffler, if ever fails., will replace it with some aftermarket center muffler, but I bet having no muffler is way too much. Dundon had (prior to their newer catted headers) a bunch of users with Catless headers, dual side delete valved, and factory center or Dundon standard or loud, and everyone loved it. I would guess their catted headers vs non cat headers are probably identical in decibel levels. Obsessed garage guy did a 2yr exhaust vlog and i think you would be happen just adding a center muffler

Quick Reply: Headers, Side bypass, Center Delete - 19’ GT3RS Weissach