Sponsored by:

Refurbishment of PCCB (answers)

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 05:13 PM
Redisc
Former Vendor

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Thanks, great resource! Welcome to these pages.
I have quite a bit of experience with Surface Transforms (Sold my 991.1RS with 70,000Km and my 991.2RS with 35K km in 2020, but my new cars are all ordered with PCCB and now we have a cheaper solution if they are used up

There are always used / take offs / cars getting parted out. But I think many don't want to buy some mystery disc of Evil Bay (Send money out of country).
And most of us just need them when we need them.

Do you have a North American address to ship to / from?
As a USA importer and exporter for European parts, the paperwork, payments, duties etc for international shipments is often an issue.
Do you have an exchange program? Otherwise you have a car on blocks for 4 weeks?
Hey, thanks I would say just be careful if the item is very cheap. Double-check if you can, or if you need some help, I can also look the situation up or check a company. I would more than happy to give you some info.

I must say I am so happy to find this forum because I get so much info and that really helps me to understand a situation in USA and get you to know you better. Next year we are coming to SEMA, hope to meet some of you.
Yes, we actually do. We have 100 refurbished pcs on stock and we can find some way. I would say that cost of shipping and customs is the only issue. But I believe in Slovenia (because is a small country, once we have more orders coming in from the USA, is not going to be such a problem, because it is going to be so regular and well known. North America is no problem, we can arrange a pick up.

If you will want an exchange, just please send me your VIN number to see if we have them in stock,
The following 2 users liked this post by Redisc:
Larry Cable (12-06-2022), TRAKCAR (12-10-2022)

Quick Reply: Refurbishment of PCCB (answers)