Sponsored by:

Anyone know the story on this GT3?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2022, 01:46 PM
AgsWin
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Pointbye
Hennessy is one of the few actual Exclusive Manufaktor partners. Who are you working with there? Feel free to PM. I can probably help.
Andy Nguyen, although I was not impressed with him. The Sales Mgr had to step in and review the emails and apologize. 3 weeks ago, he said they were firm on the price, and I better make a deal because "we have multiple deals going right now on this car". 3 weeks later Andy emailed me asking if I was still interested and after 8-10 emails of him GUARANTEEING that everything was OEM from the dealer, he finally found paperwork that the brake calipers painted orange were NOT from the factory. Then he basiically told me that I should go find a different car.

The cherry on top was that although they offer "nationwide shipping" they expect the buyer to pay for the transport as well as for the cart you are buying and the car you are trading in. Just soured my experience fully with the dealer.

Last edited by AgsWin; 12-05-2022 at 02:58 PM.
Old 12-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Pointbye
Instructor

Received 64 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by AgsWin
Andy Nguyen, although I was not impressed with him. The Sales Mgr had to step in and review the emails and apologize. 3 weeks ago, he said they were firm on the price, and I better make a deal because "we have multiple deals going right now on this car". 3 weeks later Andy emailed me asking if I was still interested and after 8-10 emails of him GUARANTEEING that everything was OEM from the dealer, he finally found paperwork that the brake calipers painted orange were NOT from the factory. Then he basiically told me that I should go find a different car.

The cherry on top was that although they offer "nationwide shipping" they expect the buyer to pay for the transport as well as, the trade in. Just soured my experience fully with the dealer.
Did you think the dealer would pay to ship your car and the new one? I don’t know many that would do that.

Last edited by Pointbye; 12-05-2022 at 02:56 PM.
Old 12-05-2022, 02:57 PM
AgsWin
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Pointbye
Why would you expect the dealer pay to ship your car and the new one?
I have purchased 10+ cars out of state, normal is to each pay for their own car. I have never been told that I need to pay for my car and their car. More than once, the dealer has paid for transport on both. That depends on how hard up they are on selling the car. This dealer has had the car over 50 days. The problem with this car is that it has the LWB but no PCCB and is a very unique color combo that doesnt appeal to a lot of people

Quick Reply: Anyone know the story on this GT3?