EmzGT3
AutoX

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts

Awesome, congrats!
Old 01-13-2022, 04:40 AM
NNayak
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 33 Posts

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, and hope to see some of you fellow PNW folks around!

Originally Posted by Jickel180
I used to have a 94 300zxtt. Love the z32, and congrats on adding another timeless beauty to your garage!
Originally Posted by HRJ
First, I would like to second this. The 300ZX Z32 is one of the most beautiful cars to come from Japan and (IMHO) will be just as fresh and beautiful in 10 years as the day it rolled off the line. Fantastic cars.

And then the next thing is CONGRATS! and WELCOME! I'm also a white over black GT3 owner, they are great cars and I know you will enjoy yours as much as I'm enjoying mine.
Always awesome to meet fellow Z enthusiasts. Since there's some interest, and since the car has been something of a labor of love, I'll throw a blurb and a few pictures of the Z out there. The car started life as a naturally aspirated slicktop car (no T-tops, which is somewhat rare in the US). I originally purchased the car in 2013 after it had rotted for some time on the California coast, in really rough shape and with a blown motor. I then spent the better part of five years doing a pretty comprehensive engine-out resto-mod, mostly in my garage. The car has a built longblock, larger turbos and intercoolers, supporting fuel system upgrades, KW V3s, BBS LMs, and a ton more. It was taken down to metal and resprayed in Ferrari grigio medio in 2017. It's not complete and still needs ongoing attention, but I'm happy to continue working on it at a leisurely pace.

Originally Posted by homesauce
Congrats, looks like an awesome car! Do you work at Boeing?
I work at SpaceX in Redmond -- I transferred up to the Seattle area from the LA campus in May of last year.

Last edited by NNayak; 01-13-2022 at 04:49 AM.
Old 01-13-2022, 12:10 PM
SupremePower
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1,385 Likes on 815 Posts

Originally Posted by NNayak
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome, and hope to see some of you fellow PNW folks around!

Always awesome to meet fellow Z enthusiasts. Since there's some interest, and since the car has been something of a labor of love, I'll throw a blurb and a few pictures of the Z out there. The car started life as a naturally aspirated slicktop car (no T-tops, which is somewhat rare in the US). I originally purchased the car in 2013 after it had rotted for some time on the California coast, in really rough shape and with a blown motor. I then spent the better part of five years doing a pretty comprehensive engine-out resto-mod, mostly in my garage. The car has a built longblock, larger turbos and intercoolers, supporting fuel system upgrades, KW V3s, BBS LMs, and a ton more. It was taken down to metal and resprayed in Ferrari grigio medio in 2017. It's not complete and still needs ongoing attention, but I'm happy to continue working on it at a leisurely pace.

I work at SpaceX in Redmond -- I transferred up to the Seattle area from the LA campus in May of last year.
Congrats on the GT3!!! and the Z is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World's Largest Retailer/Distributor of BBS Motorsport & Street Wheels from 2015-2023
Huge Inventory: BBS, Kline, Brembo, Soul, Recaro, KW, Akrapovic & 200+ brands. Installation available
** Retail & Wholesale ** Global Delivery ** We match/beat any authorized dealer's price **

SupremePower.com // SupremeForged.com // Follow SupremePower on IG

Old 01-13-2022, 12:22 PM
Christian Plyler
Racer

Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

That's straight up one of the nicest looking ZX cars I've ever seen. And of course the GT3 ain't bad either!
Old 01-13-2022, 03:21 PM
HRJ
Advanced

Received 95 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by NNayak

Fantastic. The color is perfect IMO. Great job so far.

Quick Reply: An Introduction, and another "My First GT3!" Post