Sponsored by:

Extended Length Inner Monoball Ends

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 10:47 PM
Tay101
Rennlist Member

Received 230 Likes on 115 Posts
Default Extended Length Inner Monoball Ends

Both RSS and TPC Racing offer extended length inner monoball ends. +15mm from RSS and +13mm from TPC.

https://roadsportsupply.com/3-307-xl...-kit-set-of-2/

https://www.tpcracing.com/product/tp...ont-lca-inner/

I like the idea of these as they require less shims to add camber while also widening the front track.

Is anyone here running these or similar? Are they worth getting these over a standard length version?
Old 06-22-2023, 01:01 PM
Dreamer99
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I'll revive this thread and ask the same question. Is this the best way to take a stock GT3 and achieve -2.8' camber in the front? Is there any preference between the RSS product and the TPC?

Also, do you require any special parts to get up to -2.4' camber in the rear?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Old 06-22-2023, 02:33 PM
lawlence
Rennlist Member

Received 64 Likes on 44 Posts

I am running the RSS versions. You need the extended tie rods to run with these, so you don't run out of threads, especially if you're above -3º camber. I am running about -4.2º up front without camber plates (hats are maxed out on the shock tower slots). I have I think 12mm in spacers in addition to the XL monoball housing.

Track width is about 1" wider than stock which helps with front grip. Extra benefit is that the RSS extended tie rods also include bump steer correction. The front end bites much harder with this setup.
The following users liked this post:
Dreamer99 (06-22-2023)
Old 06-22-2023, 02:43 PM
Dreamer99
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by lawlence
I am running the RSS versions. You need the extended tie rods to run with these, so you don't run out of threads, especially if you're above -3º camber. I am running about -4.2º up front without camber plates (hats are maxed out on the shock tower slots). I have I think 12mm in spacers in addition to the XL monoball housing.

Track width is about 1" wider than stock which helps with front grip. Extra benefit is that the RSS extended tie rods also include bump steer correction. The front end bites much harder with this setup.
I'm only planning on going to a maximum of -3' up front and I do have to drive the car for a couple hours on the highway to get to a couple local tracks. I'm just looking for the easiest was to achieve up to -3' camber without getting the castor way out of wack.

Last edited by Dreamer99; 06-22-2023 at 08:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Extended Length Inner Monoball Ends