Sponsored by:

GT3 Bucket Seats and Golf Clubs

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2021, 11:02 PM
logical
Instructor

Received 74 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by Yippiekiaye
I realize that putting the clubs in the front seat is no issue. I do it in my Pista and 720 all the time. I was just wondering with the buckets, can you fit them in the back so you can have a passenger in the front seat? If not with the buckets, with the 18 or 4 way?
No problem with 18 ways. Will difficult with the LWB
Old 08-15-2023, 12:09 PM
tiger2021
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jbravo23
Tested this out as I’m playing down in Newport this weekend and rolling with a buddy. It’s definitely doable. Driver seat full forward passenger seat all the way back. I have a decent size stand bag as you can see in the pic. Put bottom of bag in first then top. You have to remove woods. Might want to add blanket and a couple pillows or something because the bag will tilt a$$ up from weight of irons. Couple pillows should do the trick. You’re welcky 😏

sorry for crappy pics. Low light in garage and before someone asks. The crease in seat back is from child seat I just took out to take a pic. It goes away. 😬

thanks for the picture. How do you keep clubs in place? With the 911s that have the back seat, you can put down the backseat and use the back seat seat belts to secure. How do you secure your bag?
Old 08-15-2023, 12:13 PM
Porsche444
Rennlist Member

Received 553 Likes on 271 Posts

Originally Posted by tiger2021
thanks for the picture. How do you keep clubs in place? With the 911s that have the back seat, you can put down the backseat and use the back seat seat belts to secure. How do you secure your bag?
nothing complicated, I merely used a towel, wrapped around the heads/top of bag and never had issues. There isn’t much space, so really doesn’t moved, only need to protect clubs from damaging area behind seat, so nice towel does the trick. Lol

Quick Reply: GT3 Bucket Seats and Golf Clubs