Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anybody have any experience with GT Auto Lounge near Sacramento, CA? I'm buying

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2020, 10:19 AM
jasonfreed
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Does anybody have any experience with GT Auto Lounge near Sacramento, CA? I'm buying

a car near Sacramento and need a place to store it until transport can pick it up.

I found them on-line and it seems they would be perfect for what I need.

I know we have people on here from all over the place so thought I'd check to see if anyone knows them.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-27-2020, 11:07 PM
Apex Ace
Rennlist Member

Received 376 Likes on 116 Posts

Hey Jason,

I haven’t purchased or sold anything with them, but I’m familiar with them. They have a good reputation and they’re pretty active in the local car scene....hosting Cars & Coffee events, etc. A legit group of car enthusiasts.
I drive by their location twice a day. I’m happy to stop and check out a car for you.
Let me know if I can help,
Dave
Old 09-28-2020, 02:49 AM
DD GT3 RD
Rennlist Member

Received 512 Likes on 217 Posts

Originally Posted by jasonfreed
a car near Sacramento and need a place to store it until transport can pick it up.

I found them on-line and it seems they would be perfect for what I need.

I know we have people on here from all over the place so thought I'd check to see if anyone knows them.

Thanks in advance.
i bought a GT350R from them
easy clean transaction
Old 09-28-2020, 07:49 PM
jasonfreed
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Apex Ace
Hey Jason,

I haven’t purchased or sold anything with them, but I’m familiar with them. They have a good reputation and they’re pretty active in the local car scene....hosting Cars & Coffee events, etc. A legit group of car enthusiasts.
I drive by their location twice a day. I’m happy to stop and check out a car for you.
Let me know if I can help,
Dave
Thanks so much for the offer. The car was actually bought from a private party and the seller has agreed to leave it at his home until pick-up (originally, was hoping to have it gone which is why I was looking for a place to store it until it could be shipped).

Old 10-14-2022, 01:38 PM
jsfried18
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Do not buy from these guys.

I purchase multiple cars a year out of state sight unseen and have never had such a bad experience. Greg and i agreed on a price pending ppi. He then let me know he would not do the deal with a ppi and it was buy as is. Car was described in great condition with drivers quality paint. Spoke to my shop and they told me to trust the opinion of the shop that was working on the car for Greg. That was a major mistake. Purchased the car and it came with more than just driver quality paint. For starters he deliberately took pictures of everything other than the cracked dashboard and rust holes in the floor. Claims he doesn’t take pictures and isn’t responsible for that. Not to mention the wiper blades don’t work. I asked Greg what he can do to help and he said nothing. He told me If you’d like to return the car i can although that would cost me $4,800 in shipping
Old 10-15-2022, 03:11 PM
wisky
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by jsfried18
Do not buy from these guys.

I purchase multiple cars a year out of state sight unseen and have never had such a bad experience. Greg and i agreed on a price pending ppi. He then let me know he would not do the deal with a ppi and it was buy as is. Car was described in great condition with drivers quality paint. Spoke to my shop and they told me to trust the opinion of the shop that was working on the car for Greg. That was a major mistake. Purchased the car and it came with more than just driver quality paint. For starters he deliberately took pictures of everything other than the cracked dashboard and rust holes in the floor. Claims he doesn’t take pictures and isn’t responsible for that. Not to mention the wiper blades don’t work. I asked Greg what he can do to help and he said nothing. He told me If you’d like to return the car i can although that would cost me $4,800 in shipping
What kind of car did you buy?
Old 10-15-2022, 08:18 PM
jsfried18
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

911sc. Wrong thread for this but didn’t feel like starting a new thread

Quick Reply: Does anybody have any experience with GT Auto Lounge near Sacramento, CA? I'm buying