Sponsored by:

GT Cars: What’s your hoon strategy?

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2020, 01:50 AM
GT3 KSA
Three Wheelin'

Received 175 Likes on 100 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny Five
Oh yeah I saw that thread - I couldn’t see the green either. I see it now. Congratulations on your new camera.
same iphone 7 that took all the other pictures
Old 04-21-2020, 06:23 AM
hellboy_mcqueen
Pro

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

I live close to a hill with lots of curves and elevation change. I have 3-4 special routes that I like where can push a bit. In the weekends I take the car out either very early or late afternoon and first do a recon run. I also open the Waze to see if there are any controls or radars. After the recon run, fluids are warm enough and I do 2-3 runs and then go back and enter my garage.

I also check how many bike riders are there as they generally like to tail me. In some cases, it is really fun. But there are crazy guys, who rides only 3 meters behind me. I dont feel comfortable as we are driving in hills with lots of trees and with limited side guards. I feel the urge to brake earlier than I do so that the biker will not hit me.

Bikes have a different rythm than cars. If they are 1000cc or above they can overtake easily in such routes. But if they are under 1000cc, it is very hard for them to overtake in such a road. They are faster than my car in straights, but much slower in turns and braking zones.

Quick Reply: GT Cars: What’s your hoon strategy?