Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thank You to Veltracon for my GT3

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2019 | 11:46 AM
Agent_Orange
Racer

Default Thank You to Veltracon for my GT3

A big Thank You to Veltracon, Scott Varney and Jesse Picolo for my GT3. I was very surprised that a secondary broker could outperform my local dealer.

After $240k in GT car deals during their first year in operation and a trail of GT3 dealer visits/emails, my local dealer dropped me from their GT car list and I went looking for "my 991.2 GT3 car" . A broker I have done prior business with recommended Veltracon (a good sign) so I phoned them. I found Veltracon well informed and they immediately knew the best tax advantage to suggest, an indication to me that they knew tax laws across the country. In addition, Veltracon suggested I take advantage of the PEC Atlanta, Porsche hotel and transportation details.

For comparison in a prior deal, I paid $21.5k for the ADM on my GT4 but the dealer updates/query on Vxxx changes were nonexistent, completely lacking any details except for paying time upon arrival. What a let down on the fun of a new car spec all due to lack of simple communication. To prevent this I stipulated that Veltracon contact me periodically with updates. Not only did Veltracon keep me up to date on my production, they were immediately responsive on any questions and also informed me when PTS was available.Lightning fast responses my local dealer could never match. But PTS meant an extended wait of 13 months as Porsche had pushed PTS until near end of production and that extended my wait time and trust in Veltracon.
That meant I had to have a bit of faith but I was also a skeptic - I had money on the line yet it all went smoothly

Bottom line; working with Veltracon was a professional experience; I received a proper contract, constant updates, any questions were responded to quickly, got me PTS and they met me at the dealership to solidify the final deal.

I would use them again and since their inventory is drawn from across the country, they have more selection than a single dealer. The fact that I was referred to them by another trusted broker spoke volumes to me.
Thank you
Old 04-17-2019 | 12:05 PM
Scottykenneth
Rennlist Member

Yea man. Jesse was a great help for me as well. But at the end of the day I found my GT3 literally 10 min away so I ended up not needing him. He was getting me great numbers tho. Congrats on your GT3.
Old 04-17-2019 | 01:27 PM
tonymission
Rennlist Member

I worked with Scott on purchasing my Signal Yellow GT3 Touring and he did exactly what he said he was going to do every step of the way. I was a little high maintenance but he handled it in stride.

I'd definitely use them again if I was looking for something specific that my dealer doesn't have or can't get me.
Old 04-18-2019 | 06:10 AM
tstafford
Race Car

Their website is light on details. What types of cars do they deal in? Porsche only? New-ish GT cars only?
Old 04-18-2019 | 09:39 AM
Bobby 911
Banned

Originally Posted by tstafford
Their website is light on details. What types of cars do they deal in? Porsche only? New-ish GT cars only?
They get some nice cars. Just be prepared for the ADMs.
Old 04-18-2019 | 11:03 AM
Agent_Orange
Racer

Originally Posted by tstafford
Latest email blast said Speedster.

Originally Posted by Bobby 911
They get some nice cars. Just be prepared for the ADMs.
ADM was no more than others were charging and they saved me in taxes, so I feel I did far better. What I noticed in the contract were the isolation and protection controls for the VIP / Principal / Seller . They provide a very discreet service and source across the country.

Ironically, my same local Porsche dealer which stiff-armed my repeated visits, purchaes and emails requesting a GT3 now have Five (5) GT3/RS on their showroom floor with low miles

Last edited by Agent_Orange; 04-19-2019 at 10:03 AM.
Old 04-18-2019 | 05:23 PM
FrstPorsche
Rennlist Member

How are you saving on taxes?
Old 04-18-2019 | 10:13 PM
GRPerformance
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

They suck.....

Actually no, I do about 90% of my business with them and we do a ton together. Great guys for sure and I stand by the work they/we do together! I do think they're a great asset for any of you!
Old 04-19-2019 | 12:52 AM
az audi
Racer

Unfortunately my experience with Veltracon, Scott and Jessie was quite different.

Like most brokers, when they perform it’s a wonderful thing. But in my case, they signed a contract and then were unable to perform. I was feeling comfortable with them and wired my deposit before having a contract with a real dealer and then the dealer was unwilling to agree to the terms of the contract between veltracon and I. At such time, I decided to take the high road and simply ask for my deposit back instead of seeking specific performance.

We then went thru a period of time where they avoided my calls, emails and texts. Then finally, Jesse told me they would not return my deposit even though they did not and could not perform.

In my opinion, Veltracon, spceciflaly Jesse (the others still won’t respond to me), are just a group of fraudsters who get lucky sometimes and deliver, but are really just after your deposit. And from what I can find, are not licensed at all.

Be warned; from my experience, these are not honest guys you are dealing with.
Old 04-19-2019 | 01:01 AM
FLGT
Pro

Whats the deposit for?

Originally Posted by az audi
Unfortunately my experience with Veltracon, Scott and Jessie was quite different.

Like most brokers, when they perform it’s a wonderful thing. But in my case, they signed a contract and then were unable to perform. I was feeling comfortable with them and wired my deposit before having a contract with a real dealer and then the dealer was unwilling to agree to the terms of the contract between veltracon and I. At such time, I decided to take the high road and simply ask for my deposit back instead of seeking specific performance.

We then went thru a period of time where they avoided my calls, emails and texts. Then finally, Jesse told me they would not return my deposit even though they did not and could not perform.

In my opinion, Veltracon, spceciflaly Jesse (the others still won’t respond to me), are just a group of fraudsters who get lucky sometimes and deliver, but are really just after your deposit. And from what I can find, are not licensed at all.

Old 04-19-2019 | 01:01 AM
FORENN
Banned

Geez, sorry to hear this. So you never got your deposit back? How much did you lose?
Old 04-19-2019 | 10:05 AM
Agent_Orange
Racer

Originally Posted by FrstPorsche

How are you saving on taxes?
By using the legal State tax laws. Sorry, nothing as exciting as a Montana registration by out-of-Stater (aka "Martinizing") but proper and legal paperwork in my State
Each State is different, I see you choose not to show location in your profile, so tough to say. Your best option is to call and ask
Old 04-19-2019 | 10:25 AM
Agent_Orange
Racer

Sorry to hear this, big sympathies.

In my case there was no question, they had the allocation, I was aligned with a sole VIP allocation, and I was given full disclosure of who that was. This was backed by very strong contract wording explicitly stating I was not to contact.
Since I found Scott at Veltracon to be very responsive to my numerous calls and inquiries, then I was OK with it.

Let's make it clear, I did not hold back on asking any questions; for example, when PTS was accepted and my confirmation number changed I wanted an explanation from the dealer,! Sure enough Scott got that right away.

Contrast this to my GT4 dealer purchase experience where 6 months would go by without an update and the customer has to ask to find out.

Old 04-19-2019 | 10:43 AM
BryanCO
Drifting

Originally Posted by Agent_Orange
Latest email blast said Speedster.

ADM was no more than others were charging and they saved me in taxes, so I feel I did far better. What I noticed in the contract were the isolation and protection controls for the VIP / Principal / Seller . They provide a very discreet service and source across the country.

Ironically, my same local Porsche dealer which stiff-armed my repeated visits, purchaes and emails requesting a GT3 now have Five (5) GT3/RS on their showroom floor with low miles

$21.5k ADM on a GT4 is the highest I’ve seen (or at least what someone was willing to admit).

Sounds like you need to find a different dealer.
Old 04-19-2019 | 10:49 AM
Porsch
Banned

Originally Posted by Agent_Orange
For comparison in a prior deal, I paid $21.5k for the ADM on my GT4
wow!!

Originally Posted by BryanCO
$21.5k ADM on a GT4 is the highest I’ve seen (or at least what someone was willing to admit).

Sounds like you need to find a different dealer.
+1

some of you guys paying these huge ADMS... good for you if that's what works but i would NEVER do that

Quick Reply: Thank You to Veltracon for my GT3