Sponsored by:

OT: F1 season is starting...

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 05:38 PM
NVRANUF
Rennlist Member

Received 464 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by Palting
There's a Netflix series "F1 Drive to Survive" that I finished binge watching just before the first 2019 race. Made me appreciate the "best of the rest" teams, and significantly enjoy watching the live race more. Now I care more about Haas vs Renault than the getting old MB vs Ferrari rivalry.
Absolutely 100%!
Old 03-17-2019, 06:17 PM
Finlander
Rennlist Member

Received 378 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by mrhamamg
Boring race...I wonder why Seb was so slow though
Good question. I think Ferrari's official response was "we don't know".

Why didn't they pit Leclerc, when he had a 34 second gap to the next car, put on softs and let him try to get fastest lap for an extra point?

In winter testing all the journals said the Scuderia was the team to beat. Should have known Merceds was sandbagging...again.

Happy to see Max on the podium. Honda may actually have a fast and reliable engine.
Old 03-17-2019, 07:49 PM
s996
Rennlist Member

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts

Yeah wow
Another long season. I would have loved to see leclerc get the chance. Must be team orders.
Did Lewis have tire issues or was the other merc that much better? Odd as they are usually identical

I’m going to give them a couple of more races to at least play the part of equal teams before I throw in the towel.

Im afraid the Australian has made a terrible mistake.
Old 03-18-2019, 01:19 AM
BryanCO
Drifting

Received 210 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by Palting
There's a Netflix series "F1 Drive to Survive" that I finished binge watching just before the first 2019 race. Made me appreciate the "best of the rest" teams, and significantly enjoy watching the live race more. Now I care more about Haas vs Renault than the getting old MB vs Ferrari rivalry.
Great show.

Originally Posted by RLNTL3S
Loved the Netflix series!

Anyone know where I can watch the race online?

I follow F1 on YouTube and they have great highlights. I would prefer to watch the full race.
Not sure what the best way but I get ESPN via DirectNOW streaming which includes a cloud dvr.
Old 10-04-2019, 01:54 PM
ThEnder
Advanced

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by RLNTL3S
Thank you. Will look into it.

Is this seriously the "best" way to watch F1?

I do not watch cable tv at all... so just wondering what the best solution is. Will look into the app : )
F1TV is definitely the best option for folks in the states. You can watch on the computer or via the app - easy to airplay it to apple tv too. I got the on demand only license (no live races) since I won't be up when the race is on anyway.
Old 10-04-2019, 02:14 PM
robmypro
Race Director

Received 1,784 Likes on 1,027 Posts

Originally Posted by ThEnder
F1TV is definitely the best option for folks in the states. You can watch on the computer or via the app - easy to airplay it to apple tv too. I got the on demand only license (no live races) since I won't be up when the race is on anyway.
YouTube TV also shows F1.

Quick Reply: OT: F1 season is starting...