CSM Performance LLC Precision Hub Stands

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2024, 09:20 PM
CSM Performance
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 69 Likes on 52 Posts

The season is in full swing! We're excited to continue our collaboration with CDR Valkyrie and their 992 GT3R coming soon to the IMSA GTD Field!

Reach out today for any of your setup needs
W: https://csmperformance.com/
"Simplifying Setup."

Last edited by CSM Performance; 05-06-2024 at 04:16 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Rick GT3 (04-12-2024)
Old 05-19-2024, 08:57 PM
CSM Performance
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We wanted to take a moment to express our sincere gratitude to all of you who have been integral in bringing our vision to life. Your support and feedback have been invaluable every step of the way.

As a token of our appreciation, we're thrilled to announce a special offer for the Rennlist community. For the next week, we're running a 10% off sale on all of our products. Simply mention the code "RennlistSale" when reaching out to our team.

Whether you've been eyeing a specific product or considering diving into our setup ecosystem, now might be the perfect time to take that leap. We're here to address any questions or concerns you may have. Feel free to reach out to us directly, or drop your questions here for the benefit of fellow members who may have similar interests in the future.

Once again, thank you for your ongoing support and enthusiasm. We look forward to continuing this journey together.

Old 05-20-2024, 10:36 PM
Money2536
Rennlist Member

Received 239 Likes on 78 Posts

Hey guys,

This looks really awesome. For my street car, can I really figure out how to DIY this on my own? I hate taking my car to a shop. Where I live it is super far and annoying to have to sit and wait. I'd much rather do it on my own, more accurately, at my leisure. I will reach out tomorrow to talk more about this.

Matt
CSM Performance (05-20-2024)
Old 05-20-2024, 11:00 PM
CSM Performance
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Money2536
Hey guys,

This looks really awesome. For my street car, can I really figure out how to DIY this on my own? I hate taking my car to a shop. Where I live it is super far and annoying to have to sit and wait. I'd much rather do it on my own, more accurately, at my leisure. I will reach out tomorrow to talk more about this.

Matt
Matt,

Absolutely! Many of our customers are DIY enthusiasts, and several of them participate in this forum. The alignment process is very straightforward. Looking forward to chatting with you tomorrow!

Thanks!
Colton
Old 05-22-2024, 08:23 PM
Rick GT3
Rennlist Member

Received 105 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by Money2536
Hey guys,

Matt

Matt

I bought the CSM Precision Hub Stands almost 2 years ago and since then alignment and corner balance are easier. You will be able to change alignment settings depending on the tires and track. CSM Precision Hub Stands is easier to use, for me the time consuming is the installation and removal( always clean prior to storage ), also bought the hub stand to align my Mini Cooper R56 for B-Spec racing.
For those who really like to work on their cars, I highly recommend it.
CSM Performance (05-24-2024)
Old 05-22-2024, 08:50 PM
Rick GT3
Rennlist Member

Received 105 Likes on 76 Posts

prior to align and corner balance is important to level all the plates.

usually rear camber is -2.5 when trailing my car to the track, but for the next couple of DE I will be driving it to the track.

new Cup 2 with this settings, before -3.0 with AR-1. Waiting to try the Nankang CRS. I do also have the hub stand for my Mini Cooper R56 for B-Spec racing.

GT3RS weight with 1/4 fuel tank and my weight on driver seat.

Last edited by Rick GT3; 05-22-2024 at 08:52 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Rick GT3:
Anu2g (07-15-2024), CSM Performance (05-24-2024)
Old 07-14-2024, 07:06 PM
CSM Performance
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

You've asked and we've listened! Our Precision Hub Stands - Porsche Pro package is now available with a lead time of one week, depending on your customization preferences.

Old 07-15-2024, 10:58 AM
drift bag
8th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Using the CSM hubstands, my two-post lift, and with my Intercomp scales, corner balance/alignment takes about 1.5 hours on the 991 Cup.
The following 2 users liked this post by drift bag:
CSM Performance (07-15-2024), Rick GT3 (07-16-2024)
Old 08-08-2024, 11:32 AM
CSM Performance
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Over the past year, we've received many requests for tutorial videos on our Precision Hub Stands. We’re thrilled to announce that these videos are now available on YouTube! The series includes a comprehensive walkthrough of the Precision Hub Stands and a detailed setup guide on a 981 Cayman S, covering everything from an introduction to the Hub Stands to intricate adjustments.

Check out the videos here: YouTube Playlist

Last edited by CSM Performance; 08-08-2024 at 11:34 AM.

Quick Reply: CSM Performance LLC Precision Hub Stands