Designated Bickering Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 03:05 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,688 Likes on 2,337 Posts

Originally Posted by richk
Alot of folks on this site need to do alot more driving and alot less typing. Driving any 911 variant is one of the great joys in life.

I agree not a fan of baby blue Porsches.
driving? surely you jest.
i dont know how to drive manual.
pls read post #148
https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3-...r-sale-10.html
Old 08-21-2018, 03:07 AM
robmypro
Race Director

Received 1,784 Likes on 1,027 Posts

Originally Posted by tgavem
Hi, my husband let me write here. Well, he left it open and went to another room. This year he purchased two Porsche’s. I wanted to go to Europe but I was not allowed because it is too hot in August, too many tourist, and too many lines everywhere. Who makes priority of buying cars vs having experience ?

He did take me to Napa which I loved, and SanFran. SF is suppose to be green but dirtiest city ever, litter everywhere and all these cups and lids will end up in the storm drains and the ocean. I hate SF and won’t return.

His car is horrible, it is loud, I can’t get out of it because it doesn’t have door handles, and when I can get out, the seats are too low and I can’t get without doing a Brittney Spears
Worst cars ever.

And he he always goes on this stupid site when we watch the bachelor together.
Buying and driving cars is the ultimate experience. Napa is great, SF is not. No argument there. Good cars are loud and obnoxious. Sounds like he chose cars well. Nothing wrong with Brittney Spears, and yes this site can be pretty stupid. But if the bachelor was on, i can’t blame him.

He sounds like a great guy. You did well. lol
Old 08-21-2018, 03:19 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,688 Likes on 2,337 Posts

^ u tread on dangerous water!

so do i.
my wife is not welcome in any of my 2 seaters.
lotus, bmw, 50+ porsches.
she has never sat in any of them. NEVER
Old 08-21-2018, 05:50 AM
fxz
Race Car

Location: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero
Received 437 Likes on 262 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty

so do i.
Secret of a successful life
Old 08-21-2018, 08:12 AM
abiazis
Rennlist Member

Received 761 Likes on 554 Posts

A little generalization and totally sarcastic talk to start the morning to address Porsche meets posted above.....our meetings actually rock!!

You should go to Mercedes meets - great info on wines and real estate and awesome picnics at the richest person's house by a lake usually...

Mini Cooper meets have great weed and opioids sourcing and usually a lunch at a hipster hang out to drink some craft beers - lots of tattoos present on the women

BMW meets compare racing on the street stories and talking about oversized tire options

Jaguar meets talk about the repairs they did to a previous British car before they sold it....

Ferrari meets are usually quite quiet with bank account statement exchanges and no talk about the mechanics of their cars. The scenery is stellar with wives or girlfriends or mistresses on site usually 20-30 years younger - that they have figured out plus paying for visits for their girls to the doctor for silicone body work

"Measuring dicks" at Porsche meets is par for the course as the cars generally draw a wealthier crowd these days, due to high costs. This demographic has been driven to success/wealth all their life and this helps solidify their self esteem....

It is what it is......
Old 08-21-2018, 08:15 AM
JCN83
Rennlist Member

Received 57 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by abiazis
A little generalization talk to start the morning to address Porsche meets posted above.....

You should go to Mercedes meets - great info on wines and real estate and awesome picnics at the richest person's house by a lake usually...

Mini Cooper meets have great weed and opioids sourcing and usually a lunch at a hipster hang out to drink some craft beers - lots of tattoos present on the women

BMW meets compare racing on the street stories and talking about oversized tire options

Jaguar meets talk about the repairs they did to a previous British car before they sold it....

Ferrari meets are usually quite quiet with bank account statement exchanges and no talk about the mechanics of their cars. The scenery is stellar with wives or girlfriends or mistresses on site usually 20-30 years younger - that they have figured plus paying for visits for their girls to the doctor for silicone body work

"Measuring dicks" at Porsche meets is par for the course as the cars generally draw a wealthier crowd these days, due to high costs. This demographic has been driven to success/wealth all their life and this helps solidify their self esteem....

It is what it is......
😂😂😂 Gold
Old 08-21-2018, 09:11 AM
CAlexio
Race Director

Received 1,974 Likes on 917 Posts

Originally Posted by Benedict14
Cannot ....... tell ..... if ...... joking

If not - I understand the words meaning, and know that it applies to my friend across the aisle Robert. But, I’d be happy to hear why you think I don’t understand the meaning.Egzactly.
I'm totally going off-thread topic here by being conciliatory in my response, and I'll explain the joke. You said "ultracrepidarianism" which means talking about something you don't know about.. so yes.. I was using your own term as a joke.. but I think you missed the joke.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:01 AM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

u gone to wrong place
i show up
i put a sign on my car. my dick is tiny, thus i have big wing.
big dick = dead wt.
dick delete is good option.
suddenly SILENCE. and i continue to my coffee and donuts.
Best response ever and RL signature worthy.

Originally Posted by abiazis
A little generalization and totally sarcastic talk to start the morning to address Porsche meets posted above.....our meetings actually rock!!

Ferrari meets are usually quite quiet with bank account statement exchanges and no talk about the mechanics of their cars. The scenery is stellar with wives or girlfriends or mistresses on site usually 20-30 years younger - that they have figured out plus paying for visits for their girls to the doctor for silicone body work

It is what it is......
Agree.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:27 AM
Psup4s
Burning Brakes

Received 122 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by tgavem
Hi, my husband let me write here. Well, he left it open and went to another room. This year he purchased two Porsche’s. I wanted to go to Europe but I was not allowed because it is too hot in August, too many tourist, and too many lines everywhere. Who makes priority of buying cars vs having experience ?

He did take me to Napa which I loved, and SanFran. SF is suppose to be green but dirtiest city ever, litter everywhere and all these cups and lids will end up in the storm drains and the ocean. I hate SF and won’t return.

His car is horrible, it is loud, I can’t get out of it because it doesn’t have door handles, and when I can get out, the seats are too low and I can’t get without doing a Brittney Spears
Worst cars ever.

And he he always goes on this stupid site when we watch the bachelor together.
This is Psup4s wife, he doesn't let me write here but I do it anyway. I hate all his cars and he makes me buy performance cars I don't care to drive. The only reason why I let him buy his cars is so that he can stay occupied in his garage and not bother me. His dick is also smaller than a naked flat chested girl on a crisp night. He also bought his gt3 second hand.
Old 08-21-2018, 11:35 AM
richk
Drifting

Received 883 Likes on 366 Posts

I am anti social and don't really go to cars and coffee. Sometimes my 17 year old forces me to go. I prefer to drive and maybe chat a little bit after.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:16 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,872 Likes on 1,902 Posts

I attended one PCA event, a weekend trip, just to check it out. First and last. I did meet a few nice folks, but the dick swinging was super high and the drives were really poorly run. On the last section of the last day, I nearly got rear ended by an inattentive driver who instead wound up swerving himself right off the road. Never again.

When I used to ride motos, my motto was always 'Friends don't let friends do group rides.' I think that probably applies to cars as well.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:16 PM
Jimmy-D
Race Director

Received 1,457 Likes on 760 Posts

My experience with other Porsche Owners has always been nothing but positive. Maybe it depends what part of the US/Canada you live. Here in the Midwest people are down to earth and pretty much we all share passions for sports cars, in general. I never felt any arrogance or sticking your chest out by others'.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:28 PM
robmypro
Race Director

Received 1,784 Likes on 1,027 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimmy-D
My experience with other Porsche Owners has always been nothing but positive. Maybe it depends what part of the US/Canada you live. Here in the Midwest people are down to earth and pretty much we all share passions for sports cars, in general. I never felt any arrogance or sticking your chest out by others'.
Same here in Colorado. Just a really cool down to earth group of guys trying desperately not to lose their licenses.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:32 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,648 Likes on 765 Posts

so do i.
+1
If they start riding, what's the point?
She suffered through some of the ED track days and that she didn't mind the very bumpy ride too much.

.2RS spring rates it is...
Old 08-21-2018, 07:15 PM
Rallyeporsche
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I quit the Rolls Royce Owners Club after one meeting. Ended the evening speaking to an extremely distressed lady complaining that she had to drive the "family Bentley" to the event because her Rolls wouldn't start!

Quick Reply: Designated Bickering Thread