Notices
991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tested Out New Foam Cannon (my experience shared)

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 06:35 PM
needmoregarage
Rennlist Member

Received 1,457 Likes on 630 Posts

Luv the CR. Only use it for rinsing as there is no advantage to washing with CR and as previously stated it’s not the best use of resources.
Still dry it with master blaster. Foam is great to loosen dirt and lubricate.

We have Opticoat ceramic coating over paint, xpel ultimate and on a couple cars - the wheels too (not the GT4 - didn’t know if Opticoat on wheel barrels might mean wheel weights don’t stay on with high heat of track braking).

Opticoat holds up to the foam cannon process and helps brake dust and other dirt come off easier, and not adhere as much to begin with.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:26 PM
FourT6and2
Drifting

Received 652 Likes on 376 Posts

I use the Double Chuck, from CR. Works well. And I've got the MTM PF22 cannon, really like it. I've been using Adam's Ultra Foam shampoo with great results. For the heck of it, I tried Chemical Guys Snow Foam the other day and I didn't like the results. For me, the Adams stuff seems to work better. I give the car a gentle once over with a microfiber mitt, but nothing crazy. And all the dirt and grime just comes right off with a rinse. The Chemical Guys didn't do the same thing. Left a lot of dirt on the car. So I'll be sticking with Adams Ultra Foam. The Chemical guys seems to foam more at first. But after 30 seconds it all just runs right off the car. Adams foams a tiny tiny tiny bit less at first, but it sits and dwells on the car longer, and I think that's why it seems to help lift all the dirt better.

View this post on Instagram
Old 07-21-2018, 12:00 AM
GeoJoe
Rennlist Member

Received 514 Likes on 237 Posts

Love my foam cannon... especially when you want to wash multiple cars... or something big.

Name:  YKW78du.gif
Views: 40
Size:  8.53 MB

Quick Reply: Tested Out New Foam Cannon (my experience shared)