Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

According to Porsche's announcement of the .2GT3RS

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2018, 03:06 PM
HEAT'N'COOL
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I was committed a car, thats right behind the owner of the dealership.. Did the same thing with the 991 gt3rs. Only put 800 miles on the car and is now on sale for 40k over sticker... very frustrating since I have bought over 1 million dollars from their dealerships in the last 2 years which and could repeat this for then next 30 years....
Old 02-25-2018, 03:18 PM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Received 1,244 Likes on 521 Posts

Originally Posted by ChicagoWhale
Whoopsy claimed that dealers know approximately how many GT cars they will receive beforehand. This is only true for the smallest dealers in the country. Those dealers know they might get NONE, ONE or TWO. Never 25. Never 10. Never 6 - UNLESS THEY GO BUY GT3’S FROM OTHER DEALERS FOR ADM USING A FALSE BUYER. For normal to large dealers, they have no clue how many they’re getting - no clue until the email from PCNA arrives. They only thing they assume is that they’ll get some small fraction of what they could sell within their area of responsibility.

All this other nonsense about v070 orders, manipulating orders, orders not changeable (non-PTS) is patently FALSE.

My hope is that this information is used to help clarify things. You guys have been fed a LOT OF BS in the past year by several posters.

Lovely. This juvenile guy has crawl back out of his hole to spread nonsense again. Dude you are like Mycroft/Lieven version 2.0.

No one knows who you are, and no one knows who your 'sources' for information either. For all we care, they could be dream up by you in the toilet.

No matter how much you type, you cannot change facts. CJ has just posted about dealers knowing their ballpark allocations. And he is a 'new' dealer. Other dealers had been in business for decades, dealing with allocations every year so of course they know what ballpark they are getting from internal calculations.

I have enough contacts within PAG and PCNA AND dealers that I know how things work. At times I cannot name names but most here over the years realized I do have credible sources. The readers will find out later that what I wrote will be true.

Orders in the system ARE being manipulated, you can say whatever you want about 'false' information but it is true. And it is happening right now as we type and 'argue' here in the forum. It's just business as usual to the dealers.

But what's new? Same with the basically everything else you have ever posted. All garbage.
Old 02-25-2018, 03:40 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2,057 Likes on 578 Posts

Originally Posted by HEAT'N'COOL
I was committed a car, thats right behind the owner of the dealership.. Did the same thing with the 991 gt3rs. Only put 800 miles on the car and is now on sale for 40k over sticker... very frustrating since I have bought over 1 million dollars from their dealerships in the last 2 years which and could repeat this for then next 30 years....
Lots of dealer principles get the first car or bought 918's and are double agent VIP/dealers. Sounds like a bummer in your case that he swept in and Ferrari'd the car.
Old 02-25-2018, 03:44 PM
HEAT'N'COOL
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban
Lots of dealer principles get the first car or bought 918's and are double agent VIP/dealers. Sounds like a bummer in your case that he swept in and Ferrari'd the car.
Yeah I understand that it happens. Just a bit frustrating that's all since I will use the Porsche and he will let it sit! Still have faith i will get the car, just not the first one...

Last edited by HEAT'N'COOL; 02-25-2018 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-25-2018, 04:21 PM
W8MM
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 79 Likes on 36 Posts

If they are dealer 918 VIP buyers, they have to hold the car titled to themselves for minimum 6 months before they can sell it as required by the VIP-Dealer agreement.
Old 02-25-2018, 05:32 PM
HEAT'N'COOL
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by W8MM
If they are dealer 918 VIP buyers, they have to hold the car titled to themselves for minimum 6 months before they can sell it as required by the VIP-Dealer agreement.
Yeah i understand that. They are not a dealer 918 VIP buyer. Good info though. Thanks!

Last edited by HEAT'N'COOL; 02-28-2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-25-2018, 06:09 PM
SToronto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,140 Likes on 748 Posts

Originally Posted by Whoopsy
Nick,

Entering a V70 information into the system for every order is what Porsche suppose each and every single dealer to do. It doesn't matter how many allocations each ended up getting. The V70 info is for PAG to gauge the demand of the product.

Most dealers, especially those that are established, knows what ballpark number they are getting for each GT cars. so the skip entering informations and configs into the system just so they can play around with their 'allocations' and squeeze more money out of customers.
I just found out that a V70 demand wasn't created for my GT3 deposit from over 2 years ago!! Dealer just took money and issued sales order.

Pissed even more now.
Old 02-25-2018, 06:20 PM
subshooter
Rennlist Member

Received 2,218 Likes on 1,014 Posts

Nick- more FaceTime with clients is always good.

Also- we have had an established list for 11 months on this car and all other GT cars (and upcoming GT4/Box Spyder)

I cut off the list at 25 a year ago, we will enter all 25 people into v70. I will take deposits from top 3-6 people and see what happens.

Rather than charge over msrp I am encouraging my customers to take Euro Delivery. My goal is to grow the allocations for the store.
Can you comment a little more on these points?

What criteria determines who the top 3-6 people are?
Can you explain the msrp link to Euro delivery? I've done 2 Porsche EDs and will only do them for my future Porsches. I understand the dealer gets another allocation from PCNA as compensation for each ED but I didn't think it was a like-for-like allocation either. You are implying that if we were able to get an allocation for a GT3RS that we could get the car at MSRP if we select ED. I assume this is just your dealership?

P.S. Thank you for participating in the discussions on rennlist as a dealer. Your forthright insights are helpful.
Old 02-25-2018, 08:26 PM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SToronto
I just found out that a V70 demand wasn't created for my GT3 deposit from over 2 years ago!! Dealer just took money and issued sales order.

Pissed even more now.
Don't let that whale dude see this post, or else he will say you are lying!
Old 02-25-2018, 09:16 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,628 Likes on 2,313 Posts

^ LMAO, i have a cold, and you crack me up, that i am coughing and laughing.....
Old 02-25-2018, 09:24 PM
SToronto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,140 Likes on 748 Posts

Then the whale would be calling PCNA a liar! Cause that's my source!
Old 02-25-2018, 11:30 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

He's already sent your bio off to Klaus Zellmer. Ban coming
Old 02-25-2018, 11:37 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by subshooter
Can you comment a little more on these points?

What criteria determines who the top 3-6 people are?
Can you explain the msrp link to Euro delivery? I've done 2 Porsche EDs and will only do them for my future Porsches. I understand the dealer gets another allocation from PCNA as compensation for each ED but I didn't think it was a like-for-like allocation either. You are implying that if we were able to get an allocation for a GT3RS that we could get the car at MSRP if we select ED. I assume this is just your dealership?

P.S. Thank you for participating in the discussions on rennlist as a dealer. Your forthright insights are helpful.
I have a points system based on where people live (local preference) and what type of ownership history, use of vehicles, trading in and future cars/ business they bring.

We get allocations as make up for ED since we lose 3k on ED. Not extra GT2's but some kind of 911. Or macans if we ED macans. Just because you offer to do Euro Delivery does not mean you are top of list. Doing a ED earns points in my system. I made a really long list but its already been so far oversubscribed that my store won't get enough cars by a long shot.
Old 02-26-2018, 01:56 AM
Whoopsy
Rennlist Member

He's already sent your bio off to Klaus Zellmer. Ban coming
Don't think Klaus needs a bio of me. He knows who I am Gonna miss him at Le Mans this year as I will be at Pikes Peak instead.

Hell PCNA probably already got a file on me already, I am known as the trouble maker! Strangely enough, I know more people at PCNA than Porsche Canada, my own importer.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:02 AM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 3,983 Likes on 2,269 Posts

Don't think Klaus needs a bio of me. He knows who I am Gonna miss him at Le Mans this year as I will be at Pikes Peak instead.

Hell PCNA probably already got a file on me already, I am known as the trouble maker! Strangely enough, I know more people at PCNA than Porsche Canada, my own importer.
You are the rogue VIP, love it. haha

Quick Reply: According to Porsche's announcement of the .2GT3RS