Sponsored by:

PPI Melbourne Florida

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 02:34 PM
mmuller
Rennlist Member

Received 115 Likes on 72 Posts
Default PPI Melbourne Florida

Wondering if anyone has recommendations for a PPI in Melbourne, FL. Looking at a lightly used 991.1 GT3 there and want to get a PPI on the car.

Thanks for the help
Old 01-16-2018, 04:27 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,674 Likes on 776 Posts

Porsche Melbourne?
If the car is there then maybe ask John Tecce from BGB?
Old 01-16-2018, 06:32 PM
mmuller
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Porsche Melbourne?
If the car is there then maybe ask John Tecce from BGB?
yeah, Porsche Melbourne. I asked if they had ever done them with BGB or Orbit and the response I got was they are to far away. There is a guy 5 miles down the road, but wanted to hear what other have done. 5000 mile car so cant imagine its horrible, but I want a set of eye's on the car first and I cant get there to do it.
Old 01-17-2018, 06:41 AM
Earlierapex
Three Wheelin'

Received 119 Likes on 57 Posts

Porsche melbourne is great.
Old 01-17-2018, 10:16 AM
R.Deacon
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Earlierapex
Porsche melbourne is great.
^+1
Old 01-17-2018, 11:08 AM
mad_max
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by mmuller
Wondering if anyone has recommendations for a PPI in Melbourne, FL. Looking at a lightly used 991.1 GT3 there and want to get a PPI on the car.

Thanks for the help
Are you looking at the 2015 Guards Red car?
Old 01-17-2018, 11:56 AM
CDinSing
Rennlist Member

Received 170 Likes on 75 Posts

Porsche of Melbourne is great. Honest people and good shop. I wouldn’t hesitate to take their opinion on the car. Plus I have seen it and it looks new. If you want a second opinion I’d recommend Dan Cleary (The Werkshop) in Melbourne. Dan has been repairing Porsches for many years and has been PCA national tech chair for Boxster/Cayman for years.

Who are you working with at the dealership? PM me if you need any help, I am local and know the people there.

Carmen
President Space Coast Region - PCA
Old 01-17-2018, 03:20 PM
mmuller
Rennlist Member

Thanks for the reply's all. Really appreciate it. Especially those of you who have seen the car and can tell me its in great condition. I have bought cars from a distance away before and its always a gamble. This has helped me a lot to close this deal.

Deposit put on it this morning (contingent on PPI)! The wife will be very happy as its her new track car. Looks I will be spending more time in the 991 GT3 forum now.

I spoke with Dan yesterday afternoon. Sounds like a solid guy and knows his stuff. Now I just gotta organize a time for him to view it.

I am working with Dylan at the dealership. They have been very responsive to me and sound like a great place.
Old 01-17-2018, 03:59 PM
mad_max
Racer

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by mmuller
Thanks for the reply's all. Really appreciate it. Especially those of you who have seen the car and can tell me its in great condition. I have bought cars from a distance away before and its always a gamble. This has helped me a lot to close this deal.

Deposit put on it this morning (contingent on PPI)! The wife will be very happy as its her new track car. Looks I will be spending more time in the 991 GT3 forum now.

I spoke with Dan yesterday afternoon. Sounds like a solid guy and knows his stuff. Now I just gotta organize a time for him to view it.

I am working with Dylan at the dealership. They have been very responsive to me and sound like a great place.
Glad we could all help.

Quick Reply: PPI Melbourne Florida