Sponsored by:

Left RS home and tracked 17 SS 1LE

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 12:17 AM
Nick Yoskin
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nizer
Agree. Kills the flow of an otherwise great track. So easy to fix too. Just straighten out the radius a bit and you'd have nice high-g right left....

Really?..sounds good. To be honest I am a totally newbie at this that I am happy to be clocking laps!
Old 11-25-2017, 10:07 AM
tgibrit
Rennlist Member

Received 231 Likes on 145 Posts

[QUOTE
Hey 18925 here. You go to Dtown C&C?[/QUOTE]

Have not made it to Doylestown C&C yet, as I am so close I keep meaning to check it out but never seem to find the time.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Nick Yoskin
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by tgibrit
[QUOTE
Hey 18925 here. You go to Dtown C&C?
Have not made it to Doylestown C&C yet, as I am so close I keep meaning to check it out but never seem to find the time.[/QUOTE]

Yes I understand. In the summer I almost never make it but the fall time,with crisp air, it nice.
If you like I can keep you in mind for upcoming private rentals. Only 6 cars allowed and open track. A little pricey but with it! PROMISE
Old 11-25-2017, 04:07 PM
tgibrit
Rennlist Member

Received 231 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick Yoskin
Have not made it to Doylestown C&C yet, as I am so close I keep meaning to check it out but never seem to find the time.

Yes I understand. In the summer I almost never make it but the fall time,with crisp air, it nice.
If you like I can keep you in mind for upcoming private rentals. Only 6 cars allowed and open track. A little pricey but with it! PROMISE[/QUOTE]

yes please let me know if you have any private rentals. if space allows I have a couple of local track buddies who also be interested.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:35 AM
Nick Yoskin
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by tgibrit
If you like I can keep you in mind for upcoming private rentals. Only 6 cars allowed and open track. A little pricey but with it! PROMISE
yes please let me know if you have any private rentals. if space allows I have a couple of local track buddies who also be interested.[/QUOTE]

Quick Reply: Left RS home and tracked 17 SS 1LE