Sponsored by:

New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 10:25 AM
Fdvigna
Rennlist Member

Received 217 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by goin2drt

I talked to them while waiting. They bought it from David Lee. They want what they “allegedly” bought it for which was $125k over. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Mel and McKenna service is hands down the best in all of SoCal. I have developed an amazing relationship with him and not only is his service the best, prices the best but he also does a ton in the community both personally and with the dealership to raise money for a couple of charities I am passionate about. I fully admit that taking my service there hasn’t helped me get any deals across the hallway but for me it is more than that. To know my baby is taken care of, prices right and then dealing with just a great human being means more.

I have referred about 20 other of our PCA guys there as well and NO ONE has come back with nothing but praise for the experience. I highly recommend anyone that hates the dealer service experience to call Mel and try it one time.
and this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you get a “loyalty” GT allocation from your dealer. 😉

Now, in all seriousness, I can relate with receiving great service and deals from a dealership that some may have issues with. Good for you!!!! Cheers!

Old 10-25-2018, 01:58 PM
Rick-A-Shay
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If dealers had no service dept. they would not exist, period. Why do you think they like CPO. CPO = more warranty work paid for by PCNA. Insane ADM on special limited production cars are their way of making up for the small profit they make on the average car on the lot. Yeah, it's criminal for those who wish for that special/limited edition at sticker price. Additionally, those who upgraded their store to be able to display the entire product line get better pricing from PCNA on their inventory. Too many people pay ADM and that's what keeps it going. Down the road, recouping that ADM when selling the car is not going to happen. Someone has to take a hit...........
Old 10-25-2018, 02:09 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,028 Likes on 2,296 Posts

I talked to them while waiting. They bought it from David Lee. They want what they “allegedly” bought it for which was $125k over. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Mel and McKenna service is hands down the best in all of SoCal. I have developed an amazing relationship with him and not only is his service the best, prices the best but he also does a ton in the community both personally and with the dealership to raise money for a couple of charities I am passionate about. I fully admit that taking my service there hasn’t helped me get any deals across the hallway but for me it is more than that. To know my baby is taken care of, prices right and then dealing with just a great human being means more.

I have referred about 20 other of our PCA guys there as well and NO ONE has come back with nothing but praise for the experience. I highly recommend anyone that hates the dealer service experience to call Mel and try it one time.
Ok, that's good to know. I know that Walter's service dept went down hill. So when I need dealer service I'll give them a shot.
Old 10-25-2018, 06:57 PM
goin2drt
Banned

Received 745 Likes on 404 Posts

Originally Posted by usctrojanGT3
Ok, that's good to know. I know that Walter's service dept went down hill. So when I need dealer service I'll give them a shot.
Reach out for Mel directly and tell him Todd sent you. You will get great pricing and customer service will be second to none. If you use him and you don't come back on here raving about him I will shut down my account Guy is amazing.

Now just to be clear I am raving about the SERVICE side. All bets off when you walk over to sales. Enter at your own risk.
Old 10-25-2018, 07:52 PM
finalspeed
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Only posting because this is the best deal Ive seen or heard of on a 2RS. Hopefully helps someone.
Was offered a GT2RS, WP brand new, on ground for $80k over. Might be able to get slightly cheaper. If truly interested PM me and I will put you in contact directly.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:51 PM
CALSE
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Beverly Hills has another new GT3 GT Silver on the floor. Good luck everyone!
Old 10-25-2018, 08:55 PM
carz80am
Pro

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

canadian car but they handle everything and regular warranty, https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-Porsch...2:pf:0&vxp=mtr
Old 10-25-2018, 09:09 PM
smbryan
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by finalspeed
Only posting because this is the best deal Ive seen or heard of on a 2RS. Hopefully helps someone.
Was offered a GT2RS, WP brand new, on ground for $80k over. Might be able to get slightly cheaper. If truly interested PM me and I will put you in contact directly.
What colors?
Old 10-25-2018, 10:34 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Reach out for Mel directly and tell him Todd sent you. You will get great pricing and customer service will be second to none. If you use him and you don't come back on here raving about him I will shut down my account Guy is amazing.

Now just to be clear I am raving about the SERVICE side. All bets off when you walk over to sales. Enter at your own risk.
Oh don't worry, I already know the sales side is the stealer side. haha
Old 10-25-2018, 10:35 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by finalspeed
YO OH....ADMs heading down....surprise, surprise.
Old 10-26-2018, 08:59 PM
carz80am
Pro

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Old 10-26-2018, 09:29 PM
GT3RS-Fan1
Three Wheelin'

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Minimally optioned, so at $240K starting bid sounds like ADM is around $30K.

Drive safe,
GT3RS-Fan1

Old 10-26-2018, 09:51 PM
C.J. Ichiban
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 2,250 Likes on 610 Posts

The cars I mentioned are all customer cars originating at other dealers. I have done deals with them in used cars (out of state) or exotics.

They all have ADM (20-40) but just like in 2016 when I was at McLaren Scottsdale I charge 5k-10k over my cost and am always transparent on it.

If I get awarded an allocation for any of these I still have a lot of local guys OR repeat customers like Mooty who will be getting the allocations at MSRP.

Mooty has sent me cars, customers etc for a few years and that's why he got a car at msrp. It's very exciting to be able to offer locals cars that they used to have to go hundreds of miles to find previously.

Lots of guys PM me for allocations but it's all about helping me grow my store's 911 business and overall business.
Old 10-26-2018, 10:11 PM
ScratchTheItch
Racer

Received 204 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by C.J. Ichiban

Lots of guys PM me for allocations but it's all about helping me grow my store's 911 business and overall business.
At the end of the day a quid pro quo is the most fair thing a dealer can offer and vice versa. but not all dealers reciprocate. When I purchased multiple cars from a SoCal dealer and then came asking about GT3 allocations they still wanted $30k over...granted I'm probably in their bottom 10% of repeat spenders. CJ next time I'll give Fresno a shot, at least you seem to respect your customers even if you can't always have an allocation for everyone.
Old 10-27-2018, 10:18 AM
2006m5
Banned

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

Remember my friend ^^^^ that some dealers are ALL ABOUT GREED....CJ I assume is a good guy and gives respect and remembers.
At one time in my life I had over 10000 clients and I respected everyone big customers and small customers.

Quick Reply: New GT3/GT2RS Leads With/Without ADM